Groups

(NPower Insulation) Build center Charged my card twice........

This is regards to the npower £1 deal

hotukdeals.com/ite…n-w

Had my goodies delivered about 2 weeks ago with safety kit. All was good they charged the right amount to my card, but when i checked 2 days ago there was another charge for £16.00 from build center. Rang up and was told it was a system error and they refunded the whole amount. Just lettin people know so they can check they haven't been charged twice.

2 Comments

Thanks for that as am gonna check. I was absolutely over the moon with that offer. My OH climbing into loft this weekend to get started on it all. saved us an absolute fortune

Original Poster

bossyboots;6718344

Thanks for that as am gonna check. I was absolutely over the moon with … Thanks for that as am gonna check. I was absolutely over the moon with that offer. My OH climbing into loft this weekend to get started on it all. saved us an absolute fortune

No problem..............i recieved my goods on the 8th and and second charge came through on the 20th.....so it might be a good idea to keep an eye out if you recieved your goods later on.........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions