Npower Warmer Home Discount Application Now Open

Posted 5th Jul
Npower Warmer Home Discount is now open, I applied for mine today
if eligible you will get £140 at the end of March 2020 to come off of your gas/electric bill

hope this helps a few

npower.com/hel…nt/
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
I just donr use npower and save myself over £200 so....
Edited by: "Advertise_here" 5th Jul
Thanks for the heads up.
psmith195806/07/2019 08:41

Comment deleted

He does however have a valid point.

Npower typically are far from the cheapest.
Edited by: "TheBlueRaja" 6th Jul
TheBlueRaja06/07/2019 10:38

He does however have a valid point.Npower typically are far from the …He does however have a valid point.Npower typically are far from the cheapest.

Not if you took the 4yr plan 2yrs ago
psmith195806/07/2019 10:43

Haha, fair enough.

Saying that though, not everyone will have so I guess all in saying is that you may save more by switching!
psmith195806/07/2019 08:41

Comment deleted

It’s valid and you can save that and get the warm home as well elsewhere. Don’t just think your deal is the best as it may not be.

maybe you should have said the below before throwing your toys out of the prank and calling then a troll. Especially since you might still be paying over the odd on a 4 year locked in deal.

psmith195806/07/2019 10:43

Edited by: "eslick" 6th Jul
eslick06/07/2019 11:19

It’s valid and you can save that and get the warm home as well elsewhere. D …It’s valid and you can save that and get the warm home as well elsewhere. Don’t just think your deal is the best as it may not be.maybe you should have said the below before throwing your toys out of the prank and calling then a troll. Especially since you might still be paying over the odd on a 4 year locked in deal.

As i said at the top "hope this helps a few" why not just pass posts by that dont apply to you, you and others like you are the reason some dont bother posting any more
Edited by: "psmith1958" 6th Jul
psmith195806/07/2019 11:30

As i said at the top "It may help some one" why not just pass posts by …As i said at the top "It may help some one" why not just pass posts by that dont apply to you, you and others like you are the reason some dont bother posting any more

No you aren’t helping if people can save and get the warm home they should simple as that. Everyone should do a comparison we have spent millions advertising switching and far to many just pay it thinking they are getting a good deal just because they get the warm home.
psmith195807/07/2019 00:16

Comment deleted

You really need to stop it now, how many comments are you going to get deleted, not by me my I add, it just sounds like you are being desperate. Slagging people off like you have been just because someone tries to help others save not just the warm home but also even more money.

If you have money to waste that’s great but people who receive warm home don’t, my mother gets warm home and if she was with Npower she would not be saving at all but paying an extra £150 a year doing the simple maths she with warm home she would be seeing no benefit at all. However she saves that £150 and gets what is it £140 extra on top meaning she does not have to worry about heating her home, all part of what warm home is about.

its a money saving site, not one to get angry about just because someone doesn’t agree with you, no need to call names or lose your cool. Just accept it and move on.

guessing you won’t do the latter though.
Edited by: "eslick" 7th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants