ntstores.co.uk

Posted 11th May
Anyone know if they are legit? had dealings with before etc?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Thanks, I did look before I posted but that was pretty much blank. Hardly fills you with confidence when there are zero posts.

Am looking for real world experience if anyone has any
WantNotNeed11/05/2020 14:22

Thanks, I did look before I posted but that was pretty much blank. Hardly …Thanks, I did look before I posted but that was pretty much blank. Hardly fills you with confidence when there are zero posts.Am looking for real world experience if anyone has any

When a site quoting a specific limited company name, address & reg number in its "Contact Us" section quotes a different and struck-off limited company name and company disclosures on its "Payment, Pricing & VAT" page it is time to move on without any need to acquire any real world experience.

If you want to waste time performing more pre-purchase due diligence by considering the text within the site's various info pages, just read Amazon's info pages because all this site's info text is simply plagiarised from Amazon, and in some instances the plaguriser hilariously hasn't even bothered remove "Amazon" from the plagiarised text. Archived example at archive.is/i05dW
Thats a good enough reason to avoid. Cheers!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions