Nuclear Missiles in North Korea!

28 replies
Found 26th May 2009
.....can anyone else sense a war on the cards?

There have been strong words from north Korea stating they are fully ready for a battle!

What are your views?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

stay well clear and let china deal with them.

No there won't be a war. Because that would just cause a nuclear war.

Original Poster

ants97;5321285

stay well clear and let china deal with them.

yeh....i really dont think we should get involved....although its a big thing....with most big countries like USA, Russia and China all against it! and lets face it.....we know what these americans are like with wars!

Let China and Russia deal with it, they decided to help create the country/regime, they can stop themselves getting nuked

shouldnt be too hard just to erase them ;-)

Robotochan;5321355

Let China and Russia deal with it, they decided to help create the … Let China and Russia deal with it, they decided to help create the country/regime, they can stop themselves getting nuked

+1

http://www.booksattransworld.co.uk/billbryson/billBrysonAssets/galleryImages/americana/08.jpg

There Wont be a war over this. The big 5 cant risk it, were as north korea has now got a good defense bc no one will threaten/attack them anymore for fear of being nuked!. As bad as it sounds, now less chance of war!

Alfonse;5321418

I can't believe they've all lost their pens at the same time???

North Korea has been war-ready for quite some time I believe, and have had nukes for ages. It's not exactly big news o.O But IF they did kick off, and everyone got involved, you're probably looking at the Apocalypse.

Banned

DragonChris;5321497

North Korea has been war-ready for quite some time I believe, and have … North Korea has been war-ready for quite some time I believe, and have had nukes for ages. It's not exactly big news o.O But IF they did kick off, and everyone got involved, you're probably looking at the Apocalypse.

no, they only have short range capability so they are screwed

Wat u have to be worried about is not if north korea will launch nuclear weapons, but if they will fall into the hands of terrorists or iran etc!!!

Yes, the scariest scenario is that they sell their weapons and their know-how to 3rd partys. It's certainly not going to be the apocalypse is it? If they managed to fire a short range missile and it hit China they would be wiped off the planet before they could blink and yes a little bit of fallout would contaminate the planet for a while but it would hardly be the end of the world. Interesting article here about it all dailymail.co.uk/deb…tml

Let them test their weapons, every other bloody country does it.

If anyone is going to create WW3, it'll be America or Russia.

North Korea has a million soldiers ready to invade South korea at any time .If they decide they want to reunite Korea like the Vietnamese did who is really going to try and stop them , Especially now they have nuclear capabilities,As for sanctions ,The more sanctions they impose the more chance there is of an invasion,

tonyg1962;5321772

North Korea has a million soldiers ready to invade South korea at any … North Korea has a million soldiers ready to invade South korea at any time .If they decide they want to reunite Korea like the Vietnamese did who is really going to try and stop them , Especially now they have nuclear capabilities,As for sanctions ,The more sanctions they impose the more chance there is of an invasion,

If they invade South Korea, they'll run into the Americans stationed there who will retaliate bringing China and Russia into the conflict and it'll be the Korean War all over again :thinking:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/goonieman/Fourms/kimjongill.jpg

Banned

Nuclyar missils is wrong, blow them all up now!

Banned

Wotwot123;5321705

Let them test their weapons, every other bloody country does it.If anyone … Let them test their weapons, every other bloody country does it.If anyone is going to create WW3, it'll be America or Russia.

The difference being that neither America or Russia are international pariahs with an axe to grind and a leader with diminishing health.

http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/kim-jong-il.jpg

He's just like any other dictator - enjoys a beer or two sat in the nude - you know, a proper geezer . . . .

FilthAndFurry;5322514

The difference being that neither America or Russia are international … The difference being that neither America or Russia are international pariahs with an axe to grind and a leader with diminishing health.

Forget about Iraq?

They destroyed a ****ing country, but because it was America, everyting is ok it is America whatever we do is fine eh?

Imagine if it was China who invaded Iraq, it would be a totally different ball game

Send a few nukes to the US North Korea, you'll make everyone happy...

Wotwot123;5325797

Send a few nukes to the US North Korea, you'll make everyone happy...

and we have a winner of the daftest post of the day award.

I can't really be bothered with this nonsense so my advice would be to try and get on jon gaunts internet phone in thing, I think you might find a somewhat more sympathetic audience.:thumbsup:

Wotwot123;5325797

Imagine if it was China who invaded Iraq, it would be a totally different … Imagine if it was China who invaded Iraq, it would be a totally different ball game

If China had invaded Iraq it would have been over a lot quicker :whistling:

Or been messier, take your pick

Robotochan nice Avi.

There won't be a war because I won't let it happen

We need Dr Manhattan

Might be wrong but I dont think they have developed the missiles yet, only the nuclear material

Chidda;5328022

Might be wrong but I dont think they have developed the missiles yet, … Might be wrong but I dont think they have developed the missiles yet, only the nuclear material

They've developed a Nuclear device, they've developed short range missiles but haven't combined the 2 yet (well, they haven't shown us if they have or not)

Banned

Wotwot123;5325797

Forget about Iraq?They destroyed a ****ing country, but because it was … Forget about Iraq?They destroyed a ****ing country, but because it was America, everyting is ok it is America whatever we do is fine eh?Imagine if it was China who invaded Iraq, it would be a totally different ball gameSend a few nukes to the US North Korea, you'll make everyone happy...

That's a completely different situation. Iraq was an illegal war, but that doesn't come close to justifying North Korea, or Syria, Iran or Egypt, being allowed to develop nuclear weapons.

This all comes at a time when the American president and Putin have both made noises about ridding the world of nuclear weapons. That is the right way to move - allowing unstable countries with even more unstable leaders to develop weapons will only slow that process.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    2. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125

See more discussions