nude or prude?!

Found 24th Jan 2011
So i just finished a gym session (yay me!) and about to chuck my water bottle in bin turned the corner of the gym changing rooms and saw an old women sitting chatting to someone with her big saggy boobs out... she had no intention of changing and had a towel over her private bits...she was SOO chilled.

like 99% of the women in my gym walk around stark naked...its the done thing..i feel like a freak for not bearing all. i live close to the gym so just come home to shower comfortably.

so what do u guys do...do u walk around with ur hairy bits on show nude and proud or are u a bit reserved?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
59 Comments

Banned

Thats disgusting.

You should have bottled her.

Banned

We form a circle at my gym.

Original Poster

vibeone

Thats disgusting.You should have bottled her.

i ran away like a scared child!

OMG WHAT GYM DO YOU GO TO, IM THERE

Nude.

Its not like anyone is really paying attention. And even if they were, I would be flattered!

We compare hairy bits at ours.

nikkib123

We compare hairy bits at ours.

dont you wax??

From experience at my gym the older the person the less they are bothered about covering up in the changing rooms

barky

dont you wax??

Hairy and proud!

photo?

Original Poster

Jetpac

Nude.Its not like anyone is really paying attention. And even if they … Nude.Its not like anyone is really paying attention. And even if they were, I would be flattered!

i cant help feeling awkward when standing next to a woman with nothing on..... just me then!

JonnyTwoToes

spit roast?

Original Poster

fridgehead

photo?

of old fat woman with saggy boobs.....? its ingrained into my brain...... *shudders*

same with the men at my gym, they parade around with the cocks out and then persist to put their leg up on the bench and then towel themselves off in front of you. bad times.

I just dry and change my boxers in the shower, no need to get me bits out lol

fridgehead

photo?

im sure google can help

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

I thought you got down on all fours at your gym.

OP...... I still walk around starkers at home too. What's the problem? (Mind you it helps not to be abnormally large or small!)

numptyj

same with the men at my gym, they parade around with the cocks out and … same with the men at my gym, they parade around with the cocks out and then persist to put their leg up on the bench and then towel themselves off in front of you. bad times.I just dry and change my boxers in the shower, no need to get me bits out lol

Oooooh what gyms that?

whats a gym?

Original Poster

numptyj

same with the men at my gym, they parade around with the cocks out and … same with the men at my gym, they parade around with the cocks out and then persist to put their leg up on the bench and then towel themselves off in front of you. bad times.I just dry and change my boxers in the shower, no need to get me bits out lol

haha i thought they only did that in comedy sketches...blokes do that for real....thankfully never seen a woman drying her downstairs in front of me!

Original Poster

lolz guv.... noooooooo i like clothes!!

Original Poster

seeyounever

whats a gym?

dont worry im useles at going to mine as well!!

magicbeans

haha i thought they only did that in comedy sketches...blokes do that for … haha i thought they only did that in comedy sketches...blokes do that for real....thankfully never seen a woman drying her downstairs in front of me!

lol@ "drying her downstairs"-the things you girlies say!

Banned

magicbeans

haha i thought they only did that in comedy sketches...blokes do that for … haha i thought they only did that in comedy sketches...blokes do that for real....thankfully never seen a woman drying her downstairs in front of me!

At JTT gym someone lays on the floor below them too.

magicbeans

Theres a woman at my girlfriends gym that regularly stands around naked blow-drying her 'downstairs'!

Think Im a bit of a prude. I would cover up.
I wouldnt have a problem seeing others naked. But I'm not sure, I could sit and seriously talk to them naked.

Original Poster

cdm22

i got a visual image! oh noz!Theres a woman at my girlfriends gym that … i got a visual image! oh noz!Theres a woman at my girlfriends gym that regularly stands around naked blow-drying her 'downstairs'!

cdm22

Theres a woman at my girlfriends gym that regularly stands around naked … Theres a woman at my girlfriends gym that regularly stands around naked blow-drying her 'downstairs'!

does she style it whilst blowdrying? Ive seen guys blow drying their bits with the hand driers-betcha the girlies do it too!

guv

At JTT gym someone lays on the floor below them too.

I thinks thats a "male only" gym in Leicester

I assume the car park is full of Mini convertibles...

Grim Nikki!

JonnyTwoToes

Soggy biscuit?

Sloth/Mod

In the changing room?? At my gym we all do that on the running machines.

cdm22

Theres a woman at my girlfriends gym that regularly stands around naked … Theres a woman at my girlfriends gym that regularly stands around naked blow-drying her 'downstairs'!

oO..exactly how bushy are these people to blowdry !!!........never heard of immac

Answer to the op , i am far from prudish and doesnt bother me seeing naked bodies , but some people do flaunt it at gyms/ swimming baths etc and its usually the ones with the worst bodies god knows why !

Syzable

In the changing room?? At my gym we all do that on the running machines.

mrs barky wants the name of the gym?

oO it all sounds very gay.....bushes trimmed while you wait service called for

CReilly

Grim Nikki!

What! I'm hairy and proud. Here's a recent pic;

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/DMusicJr/hairy-woman.jpg

lol, nikki, ........dont like a 'hairy mary' ..but thats taking the biscuit X)

at my local gym everyone just strips to dry and get changed but we dont stand around staring at each others bodies !!!

shopstilldrops

lol, nikki, ........dont like a 'hairy mary' ..but thats taking the … lol, nikki, ........dont like a 'hairy mary' ..but thats taking the biscuit X)

Takes an age to blow dry

boothy

From experience at my gym the older the person the less they are bothered … From experience at my gym the older the person the less they are bothered about covering up in the changing rooms

that's exactly me.

from my experience the people with the horrid bodies flaunt more...and i dont understand why anyone does it..i want to be out of there fast-or at least modestly!
Nicki can i lend you me razor hun?
Post a comment
@
    Text