nuketown 2065 code with Black Ops 3 (Pre-Order)

Found 6th Nov 2015
Hi there,
I preordered my game before nuketown was announced and when it got here yesterday, there was no nuketown code when Activision had said to us there would be if you preordered the game. I know its now exclusive to GAME apparently. Anyone got any spare codes for Nuketown or I could pay? And do you guys this they will release the map to all players later on? Also just wanted to get your feedback on this.

10 Comments

They most likely will they did last time (released as DLC)

Yeah I was annoyed by this too. Lots of negative reviews on Amazon as Activision links to Game and Amazon for Nuketown but is just Game and I ordered at Amazon.
Apparently Nuketown will be available to everyone Spring 2016 though.

I told every single one of you guys it was a game exclusive and you guys didn't believe me it was a game exclusive for physical copies in the uk meaning game paid to have that as a pre order incentive

Nuketown is crap, it's downloaded automatically on my digital version though or you could have had the code !

Justsuperman

I told every single one of you guys it was a game exclusive and you guys … I told every single one of you guys it was a game exclusive and you guys didn't believe me it was a game exclusive for physical copies in the uk meaning game paid to have that as a pre order incentive

Ummm, OK? I must have missed your post about that :S.
Never saw your post, so never indicated I didn't believe you either.
Still, stupid none the less. £42 at Amazon, £50 at Game hmmmm. The map isn't worth £8 imo. So.....annoyed but, even at Amazon retail price, it was an £8 saving. Add onto that a £6 promo code from a few months back, I'll just wait till Spring or until someone puts the code on eBay.

Original Poster

ChrisUK

Nuketown is crap, it's downloaded automatically on my digital version … Nuketown is crap, it's downloaded automatically on my digital version though or you could have had the code !

Haha no worries enjoy the game

contact Activision live support I have posted a thread but cannot tell if I have done it correctly they sent me the code.

Original Poster

paulsssss

contact Activision live support I have posted a thread but cannot tell if … contact Activision live support I have posted a thread but cannot tell if I have done it correctly they sent me the code.

Ok thank you i will try

i preordered from game and got no nuk3town code
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions