Groups

null

null

24 Comments

Wrong section, have asked to be moved for you.

bummer.. but i always search n add to my favourites then look over after.
    isnt putting in any offer a binding deal tho ?

Just dont pay all your get is a neg mate.

Talk to the seller. Most are realy good.

i don't know if you can without getting an unpaid strike.........
    thats why you should always do your homework before buying on ebay, ESPECIALLY with bestoffers as they're harder to get out of.

Blame the kids for going on the PC

BUYERS DO NOT GET NEG FEEDBACK anymore ,, ebay sucks with ppl not paying for stiff

RuthIess;4886213

Just dont pay all your get is a neg mate.

buyers can't get negs anymore.

Albon;4886220

Talk to the seller. Most are realy good.

if the guy has made a sale at 50quid more than its worth, i don't think he'll be massively sympathetic somehow

you could offer to pay their fees incurred? may stop them leaving you neg

Agree with the above poster, email the seller admit the mistake and offer to pay their listing fees as way of apology.

only the sellers get negs now...you'll get a non paying strike and a neutral feedback with some bad comments but thats the worst they can do.

alternative is to talk to them, blame yer kid and ask them to mutually agree to terminate the sale and it gets them their fee's covered..and leave them positive feedback

Banned

Whats up Doc;4886248

Agree with the above poster, email the seller admit the mistake and offer … Agree with the above poster, email the seller admit the mistake and offer to pay their listing fees as way of apology.

agree

hunter82;4886246

you could offer to pay their fees incurred? may stop them leaving you neg

tottaly agree we all make mistakes at time,I think its reasonable if you do what hunter has stated

Sellers cannot leave even neutral feedback these days

sav1o;4886256

only the sellers get negs now...you'll get a non paying strike and a … only the sellers get negs now...you'll get a non paying strike and a neutral feedback with some bad comments but thats the worst they can do.

you can't get neutrals anymore either. only positive.
    he can leave you bad comments in the form of a positive but if you report to ebay, they'll remove it and the seller gets in trouble.

Oh yeah forgot that. Just dont pay, eBay do nothing anyway as i have 3-4 items with in the last 2 months that the buyers didnt pay reported them and nothing happened to them. Just leave it.

sav1o;4886256

alternative is to talk to them, blame yer kid and ask them to mutually … alternative is to talk to them, blame yer kid and ask them to mutually agree to terminate the sale and it gets them their fee's covered..and leave them positive feedback

this sounds like the best idea so far

so is that you then that has bought a phone on my listing and not payed

YOU BETTER PAY NOW LOL

RuthIess;4886283

Oh yeah forgot that. Just dont pay, eBay do nothing anyway as i have 3-4 … Oh yeah forgot that. Just dont pay, eBay do nothing anyway as i have 3-4 items with in the last 2 months that the buyers didnt pay reported them and nothing happened to them. Just leave it.

You get a non-paying bidder strike if the seller bothers to report the item as not being paid for so they get their fee's back. 3 of these and you are suspended from Ebay

Banned

i cant stand non payers. they completely waste time. i know it sounds harsh but you shoudl pay and relist. that or send him a £5er for the hassle you have caused him.

My god are you my long lost twin?????

Banned

tell the buyer your tale of woe and that you found it cheaper and that your really a nigerian scammer:)

Ah, the old "kid did it" excuse.

People like you are why I avoid ebay for selling as much as possible.

On the subject of NPB strikes.....

http://www.shengis.net/hukdpics/ebaynoact.jpg

Count em, didn't affect my a***hole brother in law in the slightest. Note how ebay will suspend you for not paying for THEIR services though :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?814
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2881007
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814131

See more discussions