Found 17th Sep 2008
ANY1 kno it?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Looks like they don't like giving their telephone out. I have found this one, but it is their headoffice, you could ask for the Wigan number 07771 758 723

Predikuesi;2988117

I have found this one, but it is their headoffice 07771 758 723

Head office number? Bloomin heck I knew they had been having problems but having a mobile number for head office is a poor show! Have they had their landline cut or something????:whistling:

harlzter;2988204

Head office number? Bloomin heck I knew they had been having problems but … Head office number? Bloomin heck I knew they had been having problems but having a mobile number for head office is a poor show! Have they had their landline cut or something????:whistling:

That's what I thought too. They are obviously worried about getting inundated with calls. They only list a mobile and premium rate fax number. Ouch!

hi guys,
i can safely say...
no, they have not had the landline cut.
I do work for the wigan store and it is just our shop policy that we dont give out our landline number as it would be unfair to custy's coming into the store being told to wait constantly to wait while we answer the fone. i do appologise for this but if you do have any problems with any of the cex stores, we do have a website xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. All the contact details are on there

mod edit: site details removed

B-CEX

hi guys, i can safely say...no, they have not had the landline cut.I do … hi guys, i can safely say...no, they have not had the landline cut.I do work for the wigan store and it is just our shop policy that we dont give out our landline number as it would be unfair to custy's coming into the store being told to wait constantly to wait while we answer the fone. i do appologise for this but if you do have any problems with any of the cex stores, we do have a website xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. All the contact details are on there :)mod edit: site details removed

What about disabled customers that want to check stock before having to get friends or family to arrange transportation so that it's possible to visit the store... it's very frustrating (whatever the reason) to be told there is no way to contact the store and have to go through a great deal of pain and discomfort when the item I want may not be available in the local store and the journey may be for nothing. Yes this may be something that effects a small minority but it doesn't make it any less valid... after all would you go through a lot of pain (which would stay with you for days afterwards) without knowing there is a good reason for doing so.

DirectingChaos

What about disabled customers that want to check stock before having to … What about disabled customers that want to check stock before having to get friends or family to arrange transportation so that it's possible to visit the store... it's very frustrating (whatever the reason) to be told there is no way to contact the store and have to go through a great deal of pain and discomfort when the item I want may not be available in the local store and the journey may be for nothing. Yes this may be something that effects a small minority but it doesn't make it any less valid... after all would you go through a lot of pain (which would stay with you for days afterwards) without knowing there is a good reason for doing so.

Nice little 3¼ year bump

Hmmm I said it was weird how often this happen's here on HUKD's but it's even more weird that my comment was removed without any explanation ? Let's see if it happens again.

Original Poster

I cant even remember starting this thread.

TEE ARRR EEE FIDDY

it's an absolute joke you can't phone the store to check the stock before wasting your time and money going all the way in. the website stock checker is not accurate.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61630
    2. Chat magazine issue 4312
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions