number plate help

Hi, can you tell me`what you think TNT could stand for on a personalised number plate? Apart from someones name

Thanks guys

8 Comments

trinitrotoluene

http://www.golfbidder.co.uk/images/stock/TNT.jpg

dynamite

now you have to tell us why you are asking :-D

No idea if they are nationwide but a very large freight and delivery company in northern Ireland called TNT

The National Trust

Original Poster

thanks guys, i'm asking because i have just bought a car with this number plate on and i am trying to think of how i could adapt it for me.

I have already though of dynamite etc, but thought someone might come up with something better??

By the way its on a girls car not a mans lol.

Please help, otherwise i got to buy another plate

Banned

roofer;8427151

thanks guys, i'm asking because i have just bought a car with this number … thanks guys, i'm asking because i have just bought a car with this number plate on and i am trying to think of how i could adapt it for me.I have already though of dynamite etc, but thought someone might come up with something better??By the way its on a girls car not a mans lol. :)Please help, otherwise i got to buy another plate

I don't understand this at all. How do you mean that you wan to "adapt it" for yourself? "TNT" is either your name / initials or it's not.

Unless you change your name or become an explosives expert, I don't see how you can adapt it.

Also, you don't HAVE to buy a number plate with your name on it, it's not the law .

DJ1;8427383

I don't understand this at all. How do you mean that you wan to "adapt … I don't understand this at all. How do you mean that you wan to "adapt it" for yourself? "TNT" is either your name / initials or it's not. Unless you change your name or become an explosives expert, I don't see how you can adapt it.Also, you don't HAVE to buy a number plate with your name on it, it's not the law .

+1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407226
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846126
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764101

See more discussions