Groups

number to register 3 mobile broadband?

bought a dongle with a sim card last week and the number they gave me to call is not recognised.

tried ringing the merry gor round from my 3 phone but no joy.

the number i was given is 0800 358 46 49

can anyone help?

3 Comments

I had one of these - don't remember having to phone anyone.

Just plug it in and go - register via website.

virus;8815406

I had one of these - don't remember having to phone anyone.Just plug it … I had one of these - don't remember having to phone anyone.Just plug it in and go - register via website.

yeah same here :thumbsup: weve got two of these and both times we have just put in usb port and it basically connects/activates itself ! with the option later on of registering details but not compulsary as still works if you dont !:thumbsup:
    Have you inserted the sim corectly?

garbage456;8815954

when i bought a 3 contract they sent me the number for 3 pay and go, when … when i bought a 3 contract they sent me the number for 3 pay and go, when i bought the wife a phone a few months later they sent the same paper work again for a pay and go phone and not for contract, they were a nightmare.

Strange !, got to be honest not got 3 on phone but as i said above we have 2 of there mobile broadband dongles for laptops when on the go and never had any probs !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764562
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …268913
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1231
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714128

See more discussions