Groups

Nursery children attacked in Belgium

Infants stabbed at Belgian creche

Two infants and an adult have been killed and 10 other people wounded in a knife attack at a creche in north-western Belgium.

A man reportedly tricked his way into the nursery in Dendermonde where he ran amok inside before escaping. He was later captured at a local supermarket.

The suspect apparently had painted his face black and white.

Parents have begun the harrowing task of identifying children stabbed during the attack at local hospitals.

There was blood everywhere, it was unbelievable, real carnage
    Theo Janssens
    deputy mayor

Three children are reported to be in a serious condition in hospital

what a terrible terrible shame

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

7 Comments

Original Poster

Oh my, that is absolutely awful - those poor children and the parents who have lost too :-(

Banned

APPARENTLY HE WAS DRESSED LIKE THIS MAN

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/90/HeathJoker.png

]http//uk…tml

Very tragic news. As a parent myself I feel for all the kids and families involved. What is wrong with people in this world?

another dunbalane ...........you would have thought the world had learned from that

Original Poster

lyndaloo;4164000

another dunbalane ...........you would have thought the world had … another dunbalane ...........you would have thought the world had learned from that

its 13 years since dunblane - still heart breaking

the nurseries i know ever since dunblane - had keypads fitted so you couldnt just walk in

what a world though - little toddlers - it is so so sad

my little boys nursery had the keypad too,but sometimes the door was held open wih a chair in warm weather........no matter what security measures are put in place,you will still always get crankpots........it beggars belief
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2073
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661376
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764116
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846142

See more discussions