Expired

Nursing Chair

Found 29th Sep 2008
Hey all,

Trying to find a good price for a nursing chair - and pref one which i can get hold of tomorrow via delivery! Had to be a glider, rocking motion a nice ot have but not important.

Happy to listen to any recommendations - wifey has gotten bored trying ti use the bed for feeding!

Was thinking of maybe Dutailier or Cosatto?

11 Comments

If you order this in the next 10 mins it will come tomorrow!

kiddicare.com/web…01_

Plenty of others on there as well if you don't like the leather look!

try kiddicare.com very reasonable and have always found them good

kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC02414/KC02414_l.jpg" alt="http://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC02414/KC02414_l.jpg" />

kiddicare.com/web…uct £89.97 RRP £300

kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC07529/KC07529_l.jpg" alt="http://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC07529/KC07529_l.jpg" />

kiddicare.com/web…uct £129.99 RRP £259.99

says if order in next 7mins will deliver 2moz, thats 4 second one which is a dutailler and instock

I am selling the same one for £50, hardly used if you are interested! I was just about to advertise today.

Original Poster

Thanks for the offer.... but i think we have one now!

jam903n;3074925

I am selling the same one for £50, hardly used if you are interested! I … I am selling the same one for £50, hardly used if you are interested! I was just about to advertise today.

May be interested if you can send me some pics. does it include delivery ?

Cheers

sorry does not include delivery, would need to be picked up from west wickham, kent, I can send you some pics if you are interested

jam903n;3076101

sorry does not include delivery, would need to be picked up from west … sorry does not include delivery, would need to be picked up from west wickham, kent, I can send you some pics if you are interested

A bit too far from me (glasgow) - cheers

Original Poster

Jam - PM sent re the chair .. might suit us down to the ground as im in orpington round the corner from you.

RCUK;3077135

Jam - PM sent re the chair .. might suit us down to the ground as im in … Jam - PM sent re the chair .. might suit us down to the ground as im in orpington round the corner from you.

Please us the FS forum if you are buying or selling items here. Thanks.

Or this thread can be moved there for you.

Original Poster

Anyone have any other thoughts?

Still after one of these!

RCUK have pm you:)
Post a comment
@
    Text