Found 10th Sep 2008
This is abit off topic for this website but there always seems to be alot of helpful people here. So just wondering how do i go about getting an NUS card, i have just left sixth form so not full time student and my old card expired. So i need a way to get one without going through my educaton system.

The need for it is because a local gym near me only charges £24 a month with a valid nus card but £35 without it so its a nice little saving any help useful thanks

1. Misc
  2. Card
  3. Nus
6 Comments

you need to be a student, as when you apply you have to give your student details

I had one off the internet years ago for a fiver i think just sent a photo off, used it to get into the uni bar for cheap drinks woop!!! Hence why i dont drink anymore, ive had enought to last me a lifetime i think :thumbsup:

Can you get a NUS card if you are in Sixth Form or do you need to be at Uni?

Original Poster

Yeah you can, alot of six forms do anyway. but i think its related to your student union worth asking about

geggyshop;2941183

Yeah you can, alot of six forms do anyway. but i think its related to … Yeah you can, alot of six forms do anyway. but i think its related to your student union worth asking about

Ok cheers. I will inquire about it at school.

The JFK;2941212

Ok cheers. I will inquire about it at school.

]http//ww…spx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769397
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983235
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4497
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856

See more discussions