Nus discount for house of Fraser plz

Found 20th Feb 2015
Does anyone have a nus number I ca. Use for house of Fraser Plz x
Community Updates
AskNUS
14 Comments
Good luck getting some one to help you commit fraud.
Thanks I woudnt do that
Haha and by googling voucher codes isn't Fraud. I'm sure House of Fraser won't be worrying too much about a teeny weeny discount code being shared between friends
Private message me you can use mine
Thank you iv never used the private message page could you tell me where I will get your msg Plz x
teh arn

Good luck getting some one to help you commit fraud.

safffia21

Thanks I woudnt do that

safffia21

Thank you iv never used the private message page could you tell me where … Thank you iv never used the private message page could you tell me where I will get your msg Plz x

So you say you wouldn't commit fraud, but then proceed to ask for the code in a PM in order to commit said offence, you just said you wouldn't do?

If you aren't a holder of the NUS card and want to use someone else's card you are committing fraud
leave her alone. its done so many times on here. search for Dell and miss selfrige, most shops have been asked on this website! !
diamond321

Haha and by googling voucher codes isn't Fraud. I'm sure House of Fraser … Haha and by googling voucher codes isn't Fraud. I'm sure House of Fraser won't be worrying too much about a teeny weeny discount code being shared between friends

Using a voucher code isn't fraud unless you're not entitled to it; like using a NUS card that isn't yours.
sofiasar

leave her alone. its done so many times on here. search for Dell and … leave her alone. its done so many times on here. search for Dell and miss selfrige, most shops have been asked on this website! !

Doesn't mean it's not fraud; they would be well within their rights to go after some one that used some one else's NUS card.
teh arn

Using a voucher code isn't fraud unless you're not entitled to it; like … Using a voucher code isn't fraud unless you're not entitled to it; like using a NUS card that isn't yours.

I have used plenty that have been posted online that are individual specific codes and I have also used vouchers that my Mum has given to me that were specifically posted out or e-mailed to her. So thats your understanding of Fraud is it?! lol
diamond321

I have used plenty that have been posted online that are individual … I have used plenty that have been posted online that are individual specific codes and I have also used vouchers that my Mum has given to me that were specifically posted out or e-mailed to her. So thats your understanding of Fraud is it?! lol

You're benefiting through deception, that's fraud.
What's your understanding of fraud?
Deception in what way ... its a voucher code for goodness sake. You could also say that known glitches are fraud too (because you at the outset are aware of the glitch and are therefore deceiving the Company by ordering and sharing on HUKD. Are you saying that you have never come on HUKD and used a glitch or a voucher code that someone has posted, whether a discount voucher code or NUS code? Some voucher codes posted on here may not be transferrable but we will never know - so leave the poor girl alone and let her use her NUS discount code that a fellow student has kindly offered to PM her. This is what this site is all about - sharing and caring and obtaining discounts
diamond321

Deception in what way ... its a voucher code for goodness sake. You … Deception in what way ... its a voucher code for goodness sake. You could also say that known glitches are fraud too (because you at the outset are aware of the glitch and are therefore deceiving the Company by ordering and sharing on HUKD. Are you saying that you have never come on HUKD and used a glitch or a voucher code that someone has posted, whether a discount voucher code or NUS code? Some voucher codes posted on here may not be transferrable but we will never know - so leave the poor girl alone and let her use her NUS discount code that a fellow student has kindly offered to PM her. This is what this site is all about - sharing and caring and obtaining discounts

You're pretending to be some one else to benefit.
Simple.

A glitch isn't fraud; you're not deceiving or pretending to be anyone else to gain.

You really don't understand this do you?
You're fine to use voucher codes etc, I use them all the time.
What is considered fraud is using something that you're not entitled to so that you benefit.

I really can't make it any simpler than that.

Still waiting for your explanation of fraud, seems like you don't really know what it is.....
diamond321

Haha and by googling voucher codes isn't Fraud. I'm sure House of Fraser … Haha and by googling voucher codes isn't Fraud. I'm sure House of Fraser won't be worrying too much about a teeny weeny discount code being shared between friends

Googling voucher codes ISN'T fraud. Not by any stretch of the imagination. How busy would the cops and courts be if it was??!?!??!
And yes, shops will eventually close loopholes and put in restrictions if offers are being abused. If they noticed trends that concerned them, or noticed that the proportion of people using student discount online was considerably higher than those that use it in-store, they may stop offering it. For example, Tesco seem to have stopped the £15 off new accounts that was once so abundant, because many people used it multiple times. Three stopped cashback from quidco/TCB because some people abused it annually.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions