NUS Extra Apple education discount ending?

Found 26th JulEdited by:"joe1978"
Not a deal as such but since A LOT of us have NUS Extra cards thought I'd give you all a heads up that it looks like the NUS Extra Apple Education discount has been pulled today.

NOW

I've managed to get the online chat at the applestore support to honor it by telling them what I want and they kindly sent me a link to the education store to complete the purchase but I don't know how long this will work for.
Don't shoot the messenger lol
Community Updates
8 Comments
Hi

Thanks for sharing, moved this to misc as more a info post
When you say extra discount, is this on top of the current education discounted price? The one that can be verified through UniDays?
Thanks
I always thought it was Unidays only anyway.
NUS extra is an NUS card with more flexible criteria to obtain.
Until today it got the same education discount as Unidays but now it seems to be unidays only.
Infractionboi15 m ago

still v easy to get a unidays woosh watch the mods make this post vanish …still v easy to get a unidays woosh watch the mods make this post vanish

Doubt they will, plenty of posts on how to get around things on here, but what’s the trick you need an ac.uk email adddress.
Watching. 👀
Infractionboi1 h, 25 m ago

still v easy to get a unidays with out needing an ac.uk email address …still v easy to get a unidays with out needing an ac.uk email address woosh watch the mods make this post vanish but at least the its not right to have a nus extra fraud card crowd on here will be happy about this

How do you get it?
So have you sent them a photo of your student ID to confirm. If you do it via chat they will insist on this within 48hours?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants