NUS extra card

Found 18th Sep 2017
Hi all,

Could anybody let me know how do I get the nus extra card if I am not a student at the moment or in past few years ? I want to receive the free amazon prime membership.

Thanks,

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

Become a student, sign up to a short course. NUS Card is for students.

It's not free amazon prime membership. It's half price

Original Poster

mattmerch25 m ago

Become a student and get an NUS card for £16 (IT course from GoGroupie …Become a student and get an NUS card for £16 (IT course from GoGroupie £4)try that

Super thanks.

Original Poster

Dolphinzz5 m ago

It's not free amazon prime membership. It's half price

I believe its free for first 6 months ?

You get 6 months free trial as a student but you don't get some parts of prime like TV
Edited by: "FloppySquid" 18th Sep 2017

Original Poster

FloppySquid3 m ago

You get 6 months free trial as a student but you don't get some parts of …You get 6 months free trial as a student but you don't get some parts of prime like TV

Got it. Thanks.

DISH19826 m ago

I believe its free for first 6 months ?

Yes but that's a trial

FloppySquid2 h, 9 m ago

You get 6 months free trial as a student but you don't get some parts of …You get 6 months free trial as a student but you don't get some parts of prime like TV

Prime video is included.

RiverDragon817 m ago

Prime video is included.

Must've changed the Ts and Cs since I did mine

FloppySquid3 h, 45 m ago

Must've changed the Ts and Cs since I did mine

Been with student prime for 20 months now and I've always had prime video (maybe you didn't know you could access prime video). Student prime exactly same as normal prime except you get better discounts in certain promo's at half the price of normal subscription.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 18th Sep 2017

RiverDragon81 h, 16 m ago

Been with student prime for 20 months now and I've always had prime video …Been with student prime for 20 months now and I've always had prime video (maybe you didn't know you could access prime video). Student prime exactly same as normal prime expect to get better discounts in certain promo's at half the price of normal subscription.

Definitely longer than that for me, good few years. When I joined, you got video when you paid, just not during the first 6 month free
Post a comment
@
    Text