NUS extra not a student anymore

Found 5th Oct 2017
Hi,

Is there a way to get a NUS extra card via a "free course"?
My unidays expires next year and I am no longer a student.

Thanks
Faz

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Usually there are cheap courses on groupon for under a tenner.

Join nus by saying your doing a English level 2 at your local education centre, or college but there is a list of names to chose from, select home delivery and add a selfie of yourself.
To apply for amazon student account: when your nuc application is confirmed you will get a student card number, download the nus App, take a screen shot and email it to amazon.
It took 2/3 hours to open the amazon account and you will get nuc card number straight away in your email. Happy days, and its easier than you think!

Original Poster

Misslovely21 m ago

Join nus by saying your doing a English level 2 at your local education …Join nus by saying your doing a English level 2 at your local education centre, or college but there is a list of names to chose from, select home delivery and add a selfie of yourself. To apply for amazon student account: when your nuc application is confirmed you will get a student card number, download the nus App, take a screen shot and email it to amazon. It took 2/3 hours to open the amazon account and you will get nuc card number straight away in your email. Happy days, and its easier than you think!

Thanks will try.

Original Poster

Misslovely29 m ago

Join nus by saying your doing a English level 2 at your local education …Join nus by saying your doing a English level 2 at your local education centre, or college but there is a list of names to chose from, select home delivery and add a selfie of yourself. To apply for amazon student account: when your nuc application is confirmed you will get a student card number, download the nus App, take a screen shot and email it to amazon. It took 2/3 hours to open the amazon account and you will get nuc card number straight away in your email. Happy days, and its easier than you think!

I try to do what you said but its asking my place of study and then to log into it ?

Place of study : Ecareers

Choose any subject

Has anyone tried and been successful with this? I'm actually studying at the moment and it's not a cheap course! But they don't give email accounts which I've also asked them about but they wont/can't give an ac.uk account and tbh no computers are needed in the course anyway so it's not like that affects our studying but last year (it's a 3 year course) I was able to get a card, but this year I can't! I really found that card useful and would really be grateful for another one so if anyone knows a way around this I'd be really really grateful!
Post a comment
@
    Text