NUS extra not a student anymore

Found 5th Oct 2017
Hi,

Is there a way to get a NUS extra card via a "free course"?
My unidays expires next year and I am no longer a student.

Thanks
Faz
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Usually there are cheap courses on groupon for under a tenner.
Join nus by saying your doing a English level 2 at your local education centre, or college but there is a list of names to chose from, select home delivery and add a selfie of yourself.
To apply for amazon student account: when your nuc application is confirmed you will get a student card number, download the nus App, take a screen shot and email it to amazon.
It took 2/3 hours to open the amazon account and you will get nuc card number straight away in your email. Happy days, and its easier than you think!
Misslovely21 m ago

Join nus by saying your doing a English level 2 at your local education …Join nus by saying your doing a English level 2 at your local education centre, or college but there is a list of names to chose from, select home delivery and add a selfie of yourself. To apply for amazon student account: when your nuc application is confirmed you will get a student card number, download the nus App, take a screen shot and email it to amazon. It took 2/3 hours to open the amazon account and you will get nuc card number straight away in your email. Happy days, and its easier than you think!

Thanks will try.
Misslovely29 m ago

Join nus by saying your doing a English level 2 at your local education …Join nus by saying your doing a English level 2 at your local education centre, or college but there is a list of names to chose from, select home delivery and add a selfie of yourself. To apply for amazon student account: when your nuc application is confirmed you will get a student card number, download the nus App, take a screen shot and email it to amazon. It took 2/3 hours to open the amazon account and you will get nuc card number straight away in your email. Happy days, and its easier than you think!

I try to do what you said but its asking my place of study and then to log into it ?
Place of study : Ecareers

Choose any subject
Has anyone tried and been successful with this? I'm actually studying at the moment and it's not a cheap course! But they don't give email accounts which I've also asked them about but they wont/can't give an ac.uk account and tbh no computers are needed in the course anyway so it's not like that affects our studying but last year (it's a 3 year course) I was able to get a card, but this year I can't! I really found that card useful and would really be grateful for another one so if anyone knows a way around this I'd be really really grateful!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions