NUS Extra Number

Found 13th Sep 2010
I've lost my NUS Extra card whilst I was on holiday and now I need it for the first time in about 3 months! I'd be mega grateful if someone could PM me theirs... there's post holiday Autumn shopping to be done

1. Misc
  2. Nus
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nus
39 Comments

Banned

nobody is going to give you theirs as it can only be tied to one account, contact nus

Banned

GS

Banned

and doesnt it show in your account on nus anyway

kb.portal.nus.org.uk/al/…739
Edited by: "sassie" 13th Sep 2010

Original Poster

Don't need to "tie it" to anything... Just need to type it into a promo box on a website to get my discount! Not sure I've ever used an online account, it's only been used once or twice and even then it was just the number!

Banned

baffledsalmon

Don't need to "tie it" to anything... Just need to type it into a promo … Don't need to "tie it" to anything... Just need to type it into a promo box on a website to get my discount! Not sure I've ever used an online account, it's only been used once or twice and even then it was just the number!

for certain shops once it is used then you cant add it to another account with same shop, why cant you get a replacement form your college
Edited by: "sassie" 13th Sep 2010

Original Poster

sassie

for certains hops once it is used then you cant add it to another account … for certains hops once it is used then you cant add it to another account with same shop, why cant you get a replacement form your college

It was through Uni and I've left already so it's due to run out soon anyway.

Banned

baffledsalmon

It was through Uni and I've left already so it's due to run out soon … It was through Uni and I've left already so it's due to run out soon anyway.

I thought you were rich oO

Banned

in other words you arent entitled to be using one

Banned

sassie

BS is a fraudster (_;)

If it's an Arcadia Group shop you're trying to use it on (Topshop, etc) then you can (or you used to be able to) put in a random number for it to work. Think it was 9 or 10 digits... there's some combinations around on the internet on various voucher websites that may still work if Arcadia haven't fixed the bug..

baffledsalmon

It was through Uni and I've left already so it's due to run out soon … It was through Uni and I've left already so it's due to run out soon anyway.

Think they expire end of august, probably yours is expired.

Banned

Marina

Think they expire end of august, probably yours is expired.

Give her yours you tight ....

Original Poster

sassie

Dear oh dear. The cards are valid for a year. Left in May... valid until Sept or Oct.
Sometimes it makes me sick how stupid people can be.

Banned

baffledsalmon

Dear oh dear. The cards are valid for a year. Left in May... valid until … Dear oh dear. The cards are valid for a year. Left in May... valid until Sept or Oct.Sometimes it makes me sick how stupid people can be.

whatever, you will long way in your chosen career

Original Poster

sassie

whatever, you will long way in your chosen career

Clearly YOURS doesn't include written English.

DLM

Give her yours you tight ....

Mine expired 31st Aug.

Think everyone's expire at that time and new cards for the year are issued from 1st Sep.

Banned

Marina

Mine expired 31st Aug. :)Think everyone's expire at that time and new … Mine expired 31st Aug. :)Think everyone's expire at that time and new cards for the year are issued from 1st Sep.

Aren't you studying this year and getting a fiver off a mulberry bag

NUS is **** anyway

DLM

I've finished :-)

Banned

Marina

Mine expired 31st Aug. :)Think everyone's expire at that time and new … Mine expired 31st Aug. :)Think everyone's expire at that time and new cards for the year are issued from 1st Sep.

like the op didnt alreay know that, lost my ****, although i think you need to be full of bull for a career in law

Banned

Marina

I've finished :-)

Hope you passed x x

Original Poster

DLM

Aren't you working part time in Marks and Spencer? Are you following me? How do you know what sort of handbag I have? How is your boyfriend? Do you both have pretend handbags?

Banned

baffledsalmon

Aren't you working part time in Marks and Spencer? Are you following me? … Aren't you working part time in Marks and Spencer? Are you following me? How do you know what sort of handbag I have? How is your boyfriend? Do you both have pretend handbags?

You posted a thread about it LMAO! X)

DLM

Hope you passed x x

You seem to have incredible memory, you should start uni :-)

I passed, finished off a year early taking a B.Sc instead of Masters.

baffledsalmon

Aren't you working part time in Marks and Spencer? Are you following me? … Aren't you working part time in Marks and Spencer? Are you following me? How do you know what sort of handbag I have? How is your boyfriend? Do you both have pretend handbags?

she claims to, yet she is on here all day every day

inb4 stalking

brb going to go use my student card for discounts even though im on a year out from uni
Edited by: "micoo" 13th Sep 2010

Banned

Marina

You seem to have incredible memory, you should start uni :-)I passed, … You seem to have incredible memory, you should start uni :-)I passed, finished off a year early taking a B.Sc instead of Masters.

Great news.

I am too thick and skint to study

Banned

micoo

No claims to, yet she is on here all day every dayinb4 stalkingbrb going … No claims to, yet she is on here all day every dayinb4 stalkingbrb going to go use my student card for discounts even though im on a year out from uni

Did you get that minimum wage job?

DLM

Did you get that minimum wage job?

didnt apply for a minimum wage job

Original Poster

micoo

she claims to, yet she is on here all day every dayinb4 stalkingbrb going … she claims to, yet she is on here all day every dayinb4 stalkingbrb going to go use my student card for discounts even though im on a year out from uni

Don't tell her all that, she'll put the info into her HUKDs database so she can make mention to posts/threads you made months from now. She's still trying to work out how to get her grubby mitts on your hair follicles.

Banned

micoo

didnt apply for a minimum wage job

Your parents must be very proud

Banned

baffledsalmon

Don't tell her all that, she'll put the info into her HUKDs database so … Don't tell her all that, she'll put the info into her HUKDs database so she can make mention to posts/threads you made months from now. She's still trying to work out how to get her grubby mitts on your hair follicles.

I am 36 next month.

He is a teenager.

Purleaseeeeeeeeee

DLM

Your parents must be very proud

makes no sense at all

Banned

bossyboots

haha!! That really made me pmsl X)

DLM

I am too thick

You said it

Banned

bossyboots

You said it

Banned

I'm touching myself.

Banned

Not yet brah.

The only thing that gets me off these days is salmon girl throwing her money around :P

Oh I love these. More please.

sassie

and doesnt it show in your account on nus … and doesnt it show in your account on nus anywayhttp://kb.portal.nus.org.uk/al/12/1/article.aspx?aid=1199&tab=faq&bt=4&r=0.3801739

how do u check ur nus extra number?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …713
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771806
    3. life1119
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1119

See more discussions