Nuts Subscription?

Found 21st Oct 2007
Hi, i just saw the post about the £15 nuts description and then you get pro evo 2008 for free?
When would they send the game out?
when would i be able to cancel?
anyone any experience with this?
cheers
Jac

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106895

that's the thread that mentions this - not sure how quickly you'll get the game though

I've signed up for this... Doesn't really give much info about getting the game so I'm gonna send them a wee email... Will post back here when I get a reply if anyone's interested

Original Poster

thanks no one knows though :-(

Just had an automated email back saying they'll respond within 48hours Hopefully they'll know if it's sent out with the first issue of the magazine subscription or before etc

You can cancel after 6 months so the deal will cost you £31...

This is how it works, we'll send you 15 issues of Nuts for £15, then … This is how it works, we'll send you 15 issues of Nuts for £15, then after thatyou'll pay a discounted Direct Debit of just £16 every 3 months! - that's like 2 FREE issues evey 3 monthsThis deal is for a minimum of 6 months, after that you can cancel yoursubscription at any time and we'll send you back your money for any issues we've not yet sent

Why would you want that pile of racist chauvanist **** is beyond me.

Just a bunch of lager louts running it who think any woman who isnt big breasted and looks like a model is ugly and any country that isnt England is inferior.

ryouga

Why would you want that pile of racist chauvanist **** is beyond me.Just … Why would you want that pile of racist chauvanist **** is beyond me.Just a bunch of lager louts running it who think any woman who isnt big breasted and looks like a model is ugly and any country that isnt England is inferior.

Well my OH gets it - and i read it every week too. Its a matter of opinion.

What that they say Scotland Wales and Ireland are inferior countries and England is better at everything!

And calling women like Dido ugly as shes not the generic busty blonde

ryouga

Why would you want that pile of racist chauvanist **** is beyond me.Just … Why would you want that pile of racist chauvanist **** is beyond me.Just a bunch of lager louts running it who think any woman who isnt big breasted and looks like a model is ugly and any country that isnt England is inferior.

I remember when my last girlfriend appeared in Nuts!

Ryouga just because you don't like it doesnt make it ****. It must be popular seeing as it's still going.

It's open to debate, obviously people buy the mag to look at pretty girls and "read" the articles as the UK is full of young lads etc who have big egos and the magazine just flatters it.

Rest is just going along with the crowd.

I used to read it myself before I realised they kept calling any country apart from England second class, and calling a lot of gorgeous women ugly simply as they werent drunk busty women

So where do I stand in this then Ryouga? Seeing as I'm a FEMALE.

spikeyjacko

Hi, i just saw the post about the £15 nuts description and then you get … Hi, i just saw the post about the £15 nuts description and then you get pro evo 2008 for free?When would they send the game out?when would i be able to cancel?anyone any experience with this?cheersJac

TBH the free gifts some times don't arrive at all, or you get a substitute. Dennis publishing is really bad at sending gifts out, IPC(this deal) are a little better but you might have to chase it up.
In regards to cancelling, all you have to do is cancel the DD on your internet banking as soon as the first payment is taken.

Becksdawe

So where do I stand in this then Ryouga? Seeing as I'm a FEMALE.

I read it too Becks & I'm female! My hubby's Scottish and buys Nuts & Zoo every week!

I know you are a female, dont get so offended by what I say.

Its a strange world when a man finds the magazine chauvanist and a woman is defending it lol

sadiebabes

I read it too Becks & I'm female! My hubby's Scottish and buys Nuts & Zoo … I read it too Becks & I'm female! My hubby's Scottish and buys Nuts & Zoo every week!

OH has gone off Zoo a little - but if I dont get him Nuts every Tuesday along with my mags then I know about it :giggle: Nice to know theres another Female here that reads them :thumbsup:

ryouga

I know you are a female, dont get so offended by what I say.Its a strange … I know you are a female, dont get so offended by what I say.Its a strange world when a man finds the magazine chauvanist and a woman is defending it lol

Who said anything about getting offended ryouga? Just want to know where you place the likes of me and sadiebabes who also read that magazine? Even if me and my partner split I would still buy the magazine....

Banned

I haven't read the previous posts but here goes nothing. I think Nuts is great, they understand great lager and drinking etiquette. They know we only want to see big breasted model look-a-likes - I almost cheered when they called Dido ugly! What's also great, is they know our country, England, is superior to any other and that's a fact!

Sloth/Mod

JDeal

I haven't read the previous posts but here goes nothing. I think Nuts is … I haven't read the previous posts but here goes nothing. I think Nuts is great, they understand great lager and drinking etiquette. They know we only want to see big breasted model look-a-likes - I almost cheered when they called Dido ugly! What's also great, is they know our country, England, is superior to any other and that's a fact!

Can't argue with that. :giggle:

JDeal

I haven't read the previous posts but here goes nothing. I think Nuts is … I haven't read the previous posts but here goes nothing. I think Nuts is great, they understand great lager and drinking etiquette. They know we only want to see big breasted model look-a-likes - I almost cheered when they called Dido ugly! What's also great, is they know our country, England, is superior to any other and that's a fact!

lmao cue ryouga.

Cue me for what? I know thats in a joking way so not arguing with it lol

lol yeh he went against everything you stood up for earlier

Just had this email...

Dear Mrs XXXXXXX Thank you for your email regarding your recent … Dear Mrs XXXXXXX Thank you for your email regarding your recent subscription to Nuts. Unfortunately we are currently unable to answer your enquiry at the moment as we are awaiting further information. Please be assured that we will contact you as soon as we are more able to assist. Kind regards, Emma White

Original Poster

Hmmm althought the women ARE nice, i do actually buy the magazine depending on the article :-)

Guys... I've just had this email. I'm really peed off because the only reason I signed up for the subscription was for PES 8... And I definitely signed up through the correct link while the offer was still on :x

Dear Mrs XXXXXXX, Thank you for your email regarding your recently placed … Dear Mrs XXXXXXX, Thank you for your email regarding your recently placed order for a gift subscription to Nuts. Please be advised that your order is currently being processed and you will receive a letter of confirmation shortly. We regret to advise that the offer you have responded to does not include a free gift. If you wish to receive a gift as part of your subscription, we regret that you will need to cancel your recently placed order and re-subscribe under a current offer. Please advise us if you do not wish to proceed with your order and we will cancel the subscription once the order has been processed on our system. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused in this matter. Kind regards, Anna Shaw

Does anyone happen to have a screen shot of the deal when it was still on? Will rep anyone that can help :thumbsup:

JDeal

]It's still showing here or it is on my screen.

Thanks JDeal... It still shows there but when you click it it says... "Sorry buddy... blah blah blah"

:-(
Post a comment
@
    Text