Nutters? A touch of an overreaction.

Found 14th Sep 2017
Poundland Nutters Story

How can anyone find these offensive? As an acute sufferer for 29 years, I certainly don't.
And as for the Liberal MP wanting an apology, this is why their party is considered a joke.

Any thoughts?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Banned
Snowflakes, Snowflakes complaining everywhere!
Guess that spells the end of Halls BiPolar mints and Maynards Sherbet personality disorders then .
Please don't let them ban Nerds.
25 Comments
Banned
Snowflakes, Snowflakes complaining everywhere!
It is funny. Some people have too much time on their hands.
Guess that spells the end of Halls BiPolar mints and Maynards Sherbet personality disorders then .
Original Poster
The irony.
plodging11 m ago

Guess that spells the end of Halls BiPolar mints and Maynards Sherbet …Guess that spells the end of Halls BiPolar mints and Maynards Sherbet personality disorders then .

There won't be any glacier mints left if Trump gets a second term.
Pc brigade, they're an embarrassment. Bet most of them are Veggies, voted to remain and orgasm every time some one mentions his name.
I loved sitting eating Nutters and watching Loony Toons on TV .. Can't get much more UN PC than that.. I must just be a wrong un
.MUFC.5 m ago

Pc brigade, they're an embarrassment. Bet most of them are Veggies, voted …Pc brigade, they're an embarrassment. Bet most of them are Veggies, voted to remain and orgasm every time some one mentions his name.

It isn't nice to call someone a vegetable.
MSK.10 m ago

I'm now worried for cream crackers.
Nice, complain about Nutters, but not a word about Uncle Joe's Mint Balls.
Cr0m49 m ago

There won't be any glacier mints left if Trump gets a second term.

hahahahahahahahahaha...you are hilarious

31982471-ndcw9.jpg
davewave10 m ago

hahahahahahahahahaha...you are hilarious[Image]

Touched a bit of a raw nerve?

Are you gutted he's turning out to be a democrat?
I only realised the other day that crazy golf is now adventure golf! It's freakin golf with a bridge not a trek through the jungle
samsimcox2 m ago

I only realised the other day that crazy golf is now adventure golf! It's …I only realised the other day that crazy golf is now adventure golf! It's freakin golf with a bridge not a trek through the jungle

True but it isn't particularly crazy either. It isn't like there are a bunch of clowns running around throwing fireworks at you.
Depends how interesting you are - I'm as interesting as stale bread so a bridge and a left to right turn on the golf course.... mind blowingly crazy!!! Still in Bournemouth though so it lacks adventure even for me....
CoeK5 m ago

True but it isn't particularly crazy either. It isn't like there are a …True but it isn't particularly crazy either. It isn't like there are a bunch of clowns running around throwing fireworks at you.

You've obviously never been to Westward Ho!
PTibbets2 m ago

[Image] Spot which one

Careful, that box is upside down!
LIBERAL DEMOPRATS
I think these sweets should be renamed "HUKD Misc commenters"
Edited by: "m00head" 14th Sep 2017
tryn2help5 h, 46 m ago

Nice, complain about Nutters, but not a word about Uncle Joe's Mint Balls.

I have a brother called Joe. My kids bought him those for Xmas
m00head8 m ago

I think these sweets should be renamed "HUKD Misc commenters"

Bag of miscs? Can a blue one called MSK misc?
Can always rely on Poundland having some nutters in
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions