Nvidia go 6600 drivers needed?

Found 3rd Jan 2009
I restored my laptop recently and have misplaced the driver cd for my gfx card nvidia go 6600.

I have tried loads of em around the internet and the ones from the nvidia website, but i keep getting an error message saying that no supported hardware has been found. Does anyone know where to get the drivers from or what i have to do to get em.

9 Comments

The best place for you to look is the laptop manufacturer's website - they will most likely have custom drivers for your particular laptop model.

Original Poster

inside101;7413639

The best place for you to look is the laptop manufacturer's website - … The best place for you to look is the laptop manufacturer's website - they will most likely have custom drivers for your particular laptop model.

problem is i upgraded my graphics card and installed a new one from ebay, that was about 6 months ago

what OS are you using?

khy86;7413658

problem is i upgraded my graphics card and installed a new one from ebay, … problem is i upgraded my graphics card and installed a new one from ebay, that was about 6 months ago

Ahhh, right. I'm guessing you've tried the graphics card manufacturer's website? (not Nvidia)

Original Poster

im using xp

ive used all the ones from nvidia site, and have just googled it to find the rest, nothing useful as of yet

omegadrivers.net/nvi…php

Sorry please disregard. It seems the developer has withdrawn laptop support from these drivers.

Original Poster

bah this is driving me mad, who would have thought it would be this difficult to find some drivers over the net.

Not even computer driver programs can identify it and download the drivers

Original Poster

coerce86;7414881

woah woah woahhttp://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=86777issue … woah woah woahhttp://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=86777issue discussed and solved there =]

awesomo, thanks alot for all your help, will leave rep later
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61644
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    3. Chat magazine issue 4323
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions