Nvidia shield

Found 5th Aug
any else noticing lagging since the update and tbh i not too keen on the new update.

any else got any problems with it
Community Updates
11 Comments
I'm deeply upset that it's probably never going to support VP9.2 so no 4K hdr video on Youtube, so it's going back anyway. I did notice some lagging when I was last using it yes.
MIDURIX1 h, 8 m ago

I'm deeply upset that it's probably never going to support VP9.2 so no 4K …I'm deeply upset that it's probably never going to support VP9.2 so no 4K hdr video on Youtube, so it's going back anyway. I did notice some lagging when I was last using it yes.

you would think it would
MIDURIX2 h, 33 m ago

I'm deeply upset that it's probably never going to support VP9.2 so no 4K …I'm deeply upset that it's probably never going to support VP9.2 so no 4K hdr video on Youtube, so it's going back anyway. I did notice some lagging when I was last using it yes.

I thought it was pretty universal thinking that the hardware couldn’t support profile 2 from the off?

its laggy as for me too
just dipsointeed causes it was suppose to be best for Android box, and software kinda made it buggy and new ui i am not keen on it
Dannyrobbo5th Aug

I thought it was pretty universal thinking that the hardware couldn’t s …I thought it was pretty universal thinking that the hardware couldn’t support profile 2 from the off?its laggy as for me too

My Panasonic TV from early 2017 manages 2 profile.
34608589-K7QZV.jpg
MIDURIX20 m ago

My Panasonic TV from early 2017 manages 2 profile. [Image]

It’s not based on the Tegra X1 though is it, it’s a maxwell hardware limitation nothing to do with build year.

Potentially they could software decode but after all this time it’s doubtful and more than likely come with a hardware refresh.
i just want it to stop lagging, as it lags the audio out of synch and makes it feel like a cheap machine and go to smooth
All fine here. Using the 1st gen for kodi Netflix YouTube mainly. No lag whatsoever. Maybe try a factory reset.
Pricklerickle2 h, 4 m ago

i just want it to stop lagging, as it lags the audio out of synch and …i just want it to stop lagging, as it lags the audio out of synch and makes it feel like a cheap machine and go to smooth

You might have to for now turn off all the digital audio passthrough see if that sorts the audio lag out. I’ve had no end of issues with the latest updates on a few boxes but I expected better from the shield
Dannyrobbo56 m ago

You might have to for now turn off all the digital audio passthrough see …You might have to for now turn off all the digital audio passthrough see if that sorts the audio lag out. I’ve had no end of issues with the latest updates on a few boxes but I expected better from the shield

tried that and still lagging, i have to reset it too get it done proper, like it feels lacking under process now, Netflix dont lag too bad, but YouTube is the worst
No issues what so ever, the shield does support 4K.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions