Groups

'NXE' aka New Xbox Experience - Your opinion?

Wadda ya think then? Better or worse?
    For the uninitiated, it's the Nov 18th firmware upgrade that adds a whole new dimension to the Xbox 360 front end.

12 Comments

its ok, i like most of the features, going to take a bit of getting used to

Back end still looks like that of a rhino.

confusing to start with but getting used to it now

its rubbish. fact!

I love it!

love it

Much better than the blade gui...

although it would be good if you could select either or as the blade gui was very simplistic...

Only thing I dont like is the avatar part......has potential for MS to just hammer up avatar packs to sell on the market place to generate more money.

also, would prefer if it incorporated the function to upload your own gamer pic via USB or something.

:thumbsup:

Hate it.

Makes me feel like i'm playing on a 5 year olds toy computer.
    Blades were so much better, if nothing else, for the fact that it had "play game" on every page.

tis coolio

Original Poster

Babbabooey;3582076

Hate it. Makes me feel like i'm playing on a 5 year olds toy … Hate it. Makes me feel like i'm playing on a 5 year olds toy computer.Blades were so much better, if nothing else, for the fact that it had "play game" on every page.

You still have the blades when you hit the 'Xbox' button on the controller. Just a condensed version :thumbsup:
    Anyway, I have the blades on my XBMC console. I don't really miss them too much.

It's alright suppose

But if you own a wii then you'll maybe be like me, a little disappointed that they've went down that same road

I think I liked the previous dashboard more
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions