Groups

NY Metropolitan opera stopped a performance tonight as a person sprinkled unknown powder into the orchestra pit

More details to follow

7 Comments

I once spilt some sherbet dip near the stage at school assembly and I don't recall being water-boarded!
    Those were more innocent times unless he was offering the conductor some pumpkin based snuff which is quite traditional at the MET this time of year.

Banned

Ah

Is this another thread hoping its terrorist related like the Frankfurt one?

YouDontWantToKnow

AhIs this another thread hoping its terrorist related like the Frankfurt … AhIs this another thread hoping its terrorist related like the Frankfurt one?;)

Yeah, archer, the no.1 HUKD racist.

As far as I can see only 1 person has mentioned terrorism in this thread.

Why can't you just wait?

Banned

deeky

Yeah, archer, the no.1 HUKD racist. As far as I can see only 1 person has … Yeah, archer, the no.1 HUKD racist. As far as I can see only 1 person has mentioned terrorism in this thread.

lol enjoy your night

deeky

Yeah, archer, the no.1 HUKD racist. As far as I can see only 1 person has … Yeah, archer, the no.1 HUKD racist. As far as I can see only 1 person has mentioned terrorism in this thread. Why can't you just wait?

He needs to know in advance so he can prepare a load of SJW twaddle.

Original Poster

Latest it was someone's ashes

YouDontWantToKnow

AhIs this another thread hoping its terrorist related like the Frankfurt … AhIs this another thread hoping its terrorist related like the Frankfurt one?;)

https://media.giphy.com/media/mHjBdBZuqBvJC/giphy.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions