NYC Flights

Found 6th Aug
Hi.

Anyone know of any last minute or upcoming sales coming up for return flights from the UK?

Was hoping to rent a car and go visit some theme parks on the east coast.

Thank you in advance.
Community Updates
6 Comments
If your looking for summer flights that’s highly unlikely, it’s peak demand, airlines can sell their seats at top prices no problem. If your looking for late sept/Oct or early Nov you might find a deal.
cmdr_elito2 m ago

If your looking for summer flights that’s highly unlikely, it’s peak dem …If your looking for summer flights that’s highly unlikely, it’s peak demand, airlines can sell their seats at top prices no problem. If your looking for late sept/Oct or early Nov you might find a deal.

I know, left it last minute :(. Unfortunatley I cannot do Sept/Oct...perks of being a teacher.
slex881 m ago

I know, left it last minute :(. Unfortunatley I cannot do Sept/Oct...perks …I know, left it last minute :(. Unfortunatley I cannot do Sept/Oct...perks of being a teacher.

You’ll probably end up paying more than those who booked in advance I’m sorry to say.
Car rental from New York airports is mega expensive. If you can fly in to Boston or Hartford it’s loads cheaper.
Wadda14 h, 33 m ago

Car rental from New York airports is mega expensive. If you can fly in to …Car rental from New York airports is mega expensive. If you can fly in to Boston or Hartford it’s loads cheaper.

Can fly to Boston return for 350. Winner! Will check out Salem and Sleepy Hollow
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants