Groups

NYE!

New years eve people where ya'll going???

Any one going to oceana in brighton???

37 Comments

They got a Ocean in Brighton? :?

Original Poster

Naeem786;3880706

They got a Ocean in Brighton? :?

haha!:w00t:

They got one in Leeds and meant to be good!!

Original Poster

Naeem786;3880803

They got one in Leeds and meant to be good!!

yeah it looks good.....7 bars in total is good enough for me just hope i remember the night haha:-D

At last.......a New Years Eve thread.

Original Poster

The JFK;3880853

At last.......a New Years Eve thread.

sarcasm?:?:p

jadeywadey08;3880876

sarcasm?:?:p

Yeah.

It's about the forth one since Christmas.

Original Poster

The JFK;3880888

Yeah.It's about the forth one since Christmas.

well atleast its not a big headed thread like some.... and i havent been on much since xmas so i wouldnt know

Original Poster

Naeem786;3880926

Guys will be singing this to … Guys will be singing this to you!!http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_yIDN0iP68A

haha....that would be kool! i never pass up a free drank!:w00t:

jadeywadey08;3880949

haha....that would be kool! i never pass up a free drank!:w00t:

lol....Make sure you dont go to their crib!! :whistling:

Original Poster

Naeem786;3880999

lol....Make sure you dont go to their crib!! :whistling:

o hell no, i just take the drink and mingle my way to the dancefloor and find one of my guy mates so they dont come over to me any more,unless they are a decent harmless guy that aint just after a bit of bootay!:p

Going to laaandaaan.

Original Poster

Titchimp;3881023

Going to laaandaaan.

im from there, i went to the heart of london last year and i got my self lost from all the people i was with at 11pm and i ended up missing new years coz i hand to stand with pigs for 2 and a half friggin hours before i found one of my mates.....so im going brighton this year haha

jadeywadey08;3881016

o hell no, i just take the drink and mingle my way to the dancefloor and … o hell no, i just take the drink and mingle my way to the dancefloor and find one of my guy mates so they dont come over to me any more,unless they are a decent harmless guy that aint just after a bit of bootay!:p

Avoids jadeywadey if I ever see her on a night out!! :whistling:

Original Poster

Naeem786;3881061

Avoids jadeywadey if I ever see her on a night out!! :whistling:

ooo so you admit your just a guy thats after booty on a night out lol:w00t:.....*avoids Naeem786 on a night out!!! *

jadeywadey08;3881083

ooo so you admit your just a guy thats after booty on a night out … ooo so you admit your just a guy thats after booty on a night out lol:w00t:.....*avoids Naeem786 on a night out!!! *

uk.youtube.com/wat…wzk

Original Poster

Naeem786;3881266

:phttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwvc5Qywzk

uk.youtube.com/wat…0t: x

jadeywadey08;3881324

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pXjvUYMps3w:w00t: x

Cant see it!! :thinking:

im spending it at home with the parents/brother/sisters/sisterinlaws ect.

Best way to spend nye is with the family i dont care what anyone says going out with a mate or 1 or 2 family members and watching the clock tick down isnt the same

Original Poster

Naeem786;3881332

Cant see it!! :thinking:

my bad uk.youtube.com/wat…Y0s

Mo786;3881336

im spending it at home with the parents/brother/sisters/sisterinlaws … im spending it at home with the parents/brother/sisters/sisterinlaws ect.Best way to spend nye is with the family i dont care what anyone says going out with a mate or 1 or 2 family members and watching the clock tick down isnt the same

True...But I be asleep!! :?

jadeywadey08;3881362

my bad http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vbvadq2hY0s

lol....No I aint!!!

Original Poster

hmmmm so your not after booty in a club???

jadeywadey08;3881377

hmmmm so your not after booty in a club???

lol...Hhhmmm but need someone, as I be alone!! :cry:

Original Poster

Naeem786;3881389

lol...Hhhmmm but need someone, as I be alone!! :cry:

for a dance during the night or for the after party dance at your crib :whistling: lol

jadeywadey08;3881393

for a dance during the night or for the after party dance at your crib … for a dance during the night or for the after party dance at your crib :whistling: lol

Whats with all the questions? :oops:

Original Poster

Naeem786;3881432

Whats with all the questions? :oops:

lol hey if we ever meet in a club....i gota no what im getting myself into.....uk.youtube.com/wat…pHw

jadeywadey08;3881448

lol hey if we ever meet in a club....i gota no what im getting myself … lol hey if we ever meet in a club....i gota no what im getting myself into.....http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5izWkWQypHw

lol...What you trying to say?

You heard this? uk.youtube.com/wat…9gw Crookers are good!!

Original Poster

Naeem786;3881467

lol...What you trying to say?You heard this? … lol...What you trying to say?You heard this? http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lVb_t_ao9gw Crookers are good!!

yeah thats a tune in the club!!!:-D

jadeywadey08;3881486

yeah thats a tune in the club!!!:-D

:thumbsup: lol only me and you are posting in here!! Fink I better stop!! :oops:

Original Poster

dya know that song by some rapper geezer dont think he made it that big coz i aint heard no more of his songs but his in a club pulling girls and his drunk n in the morning he wakes up and there dogs!, like one bird was rele big and im sure one of the lines in it says something bout "waking up next to some girl missing her teeth" lol its bugging me who it was sung by...

Original Poster

Naeem786;3881538

:thumbsup: lol only me and you are posting in here!! Fink I better stop!! … :thumbsup: lol only me and you are posting in here!! Fink I better stop!! :oops:

i feel so hurt lol :cry:

jadeywadey08;3881539

dya know that song by some rapper geezer dont think he made it that big … dya know that song by some rapper geezer dont think he made it that big coz i aint heard no more of his songs but his in a club pulling girls and his drunk n in the morning he wakes up and there dogs!, like one bird was rele big and im sure one of the lines in it says something bout "waking up next to some girl missing her teeth" lol its bugging me who it was sung by...

Hhhmmm dont know!! :?

jadeywadey08;3881554

i feel so hurt lol :cry:

:-D

nooooooo dont stop now.........it was getting very interesting

bitseylango;3881593

nooooooo dont stop now.........it was getting very interesting

What was? :?

Naeem786;3881707

What was? :?

the banter between you and jadey......better than watching Hollyoaks....... just jestin :-D

bitseylango;3881733

the banter between you and jadey......better than watching … the banter between you and jadey......better than watching Hollyoaks....... just jestin :-D

Hollyoaks on?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please45
      2. Sky Box Sets Help11
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile11
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?612

See more discussions