Nytex Mattress

Posted 30th Dec 2019
Hey

Am looking for a nice comfortable mattress and came across the site below. Does anyone have one of these mattresses? Any thoughts on the quality, brand etc?

nytexmemoryfoam.co.uk/col…ses
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
I’ve no idea about the product, and although the website looks legitimate, according to companies house the address brings up 16 other companies also registered at the same address of 1105 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth and this is the actual property as shown on google earth.
39540035-MEUIc.jpgI’d just say proceed with caution because the website is not as transparent as it could be.
Toptrumpet30/12/2019 15:29

I’ve no idea about the product, and although the website looks legitimate, …I’ve no idea about the product, and although the website looks legitimate, according to companies house the address brings up 16 other companies also registered at the same address of 1105 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth and this is the actual property as shown on google earth. [Image] I’d just say proceed with caution because the website is not as transparent as it could be.

Good spot, It’s one of those virtual offices that companies can use for mail and telephone services etc. OP I would always suggest where possible you should go and try out some mattresses for yourself. I have seen people rave about the likes of Simba but after lying on one in a store I thought it was awful. It’s all down to personal preference of course.
Toptrumpet30/12/2019 15:29

I’ve no idea about the product, and although the website looks legitimate, …I’ve no idea about the product, and although the website looks legitimate, according to companies house the address brings up 16 other companies also registered at the same address of 1105 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth and this is the actual property as shown on google earth. [Image] I’d just say proceed with caution because the website is not as transparent as it could be.

Oh wow! Thanks for that!
How about looking here at the Simba mattresses ?
We’ve just ordered a Nectar mattress online. Due to arrive early January and looks good with good reviews. It also has a 365 day satisfaction guarantee so if you don’t like it you can return for a refund. There’s currently an offer on with a discounted price plus free memory foam pillows. I think it’s similar to Simba/Emma etc mattresses
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants