Groups

o

o

9 Comments

:??????

Not had a listen yet, like his song in the charts but dont know if I could stand a whole album,

His voice is a bit monotone, whats it like?

choc1969;4979717

:??????

no wonder you have 10,000 posts if half of them are as pointless as that!

Original Poster

DJNG22;4979758

Not had a listen yet, like his song in the charts but dont know if I … Not had a listen yet, like his song in the charts but dont know if I could stand a whole album,His voice is a bit monotone, whats it like?

it got leaked a week ago....

yeah its pretty good id say, i like id say 2/3 of it......but the ones i dont like are real garbage...

DJNG22;4979767

no wonder you have 10,000 posts if half of them are as pointless as that!

thats not very nice.......:?

is that not understood as a request for info on what the thread meant or do I need to write a whole paragraph

Sorry, it just miffs me sometimes when people post ???

The guys name is Asher Roth, his album is called 'Asleep in the bread aisle' and it is out today, the Op wants to know if anybody else heard it and what do they think? lol

DJNG22;4979867

Sorry, it just miffs me sometimes when people post ???The guys name is … Sorry, it just miffs me sometimes when people post ???The guys name is Asher Roth, his album is called 'Asleep in the bread aisle' and it is out today, the Op wants to know if anybody else heard it and what do they think? lol

OP has now edited the opening which makes the thread more understandable.......hold fire maybe if someone just posts with a ????

and as to my 10k posts........I post deals and a lot of freebies.......:whistling:

I like 'I love College' , heard it on MTV

I like the pic of him sleeping in the bread aisle, he looks very comfy. I would have to listen to the songs a few more times before i can say much about him.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…34
      3. Spotify Family Premium share59
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767221

See more discussions