Groups

O2 12month Simplicity Deals

My apologies for asking a question again about the above deal that I think may have been asked before but perhaps not clearly resolved.

I presently have a monthly Simplicity package and have successfully managed to sign up for the 12 monthly Simplicity package which was on HUKD last week.

I have received my new SIM card and I have also had Quidco track at £25 so far but have seen the post with Quidco responses which appear to offer reassurance that the original £100 will be paid.

How do I transfer my old monthly Simplicity number to the 12 month Sim without prejudicing the Quidco payment? I have tried sending e-mails to O2 through their website but cannot get a response.

Has anyone done this successfully so far?

1 Comment

I have the same deal, curently monthly transferring to 12 monthly. I rang them and to transfer mine they have given me a PAC number, mad I know but if it gets me to keep my own number great. I filled in the 'keep my number form' online yesterday, as if I was transferring from another network, giving them the Pac number and I am now waiting to see what happens!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Android Box539
      2. Fitted Sheet55
      3. Good Sim only deals??45
      4. Virgin Media when moving house44

See more discussions