O2

Found 13th Oct 2017
Please can someone provide me with an 02 complaints email address
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Incredible how it took someone 41 minutes to answer this thread, yet the OP could have got the info they needed in around 6 seconds by using a well known search engine....(as kindly provided by @DemonOverlord )

I guess some people need absolutely everything done for them.
8 Comments
Typed O2 complaints into Google.

Top two hits give you all the info you could need:

google.co.uk/sea…KgC
Edited by: "DemonOverlord" 13th Oct 2017
Incredible how it took someone 41 minutes to answer this thread, yet the OP could have got the info they needed in around 6 seconds by using a well known search engine....(as kindly provided by @DemonOverlord )

I guess some people need absolutely everything done for them.
artnada33 m ago

Incredible how it took someone 41 minutes to answer this thread, yet the …Incredible how it took someone 41 minutes to answer this thread, yet the OP could have got the info they needed in around 6 seconds by using a well known search engine....(as kindly provided by @DemonOverlord ) I guess some people need absolutely everything done for them.

Chill out . You seriously need some sort of therapy if minor things like that bother you in life .
DemonOverlord1 h, 9 m ago

Typed O2 complaints into Google.Top two hits give you all the info you …Typed O2 complaints into Google.Top two hits give you all the info you could need:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=02+complaints+email+address&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=_azgWefkGsGBaNHrlKgC

Thank you
sam28284 h, 24 m ago

Chill out . You seriously need some sort of therapy if minor things like …Chill out . You seriously need some sort of therapy if minor things like that bother you in life .

Pointing out the laziness in some
artnada3 m ago

Pointing out the laziness in some

Then you obviously have way to much time on your hands 🙄
No mate. It's inane threads like yours that clog up certain sections of these forums.

Tell me, why did you not search Google? Seriously. Why? You would have found the answer in literally 6 or 7 seconds.
I would be embarrassed to ask such a question like that without at least trying Google first.
artnada11 m ago

No mate. It's inane threads like yours that clog up certain sections of …No mate. It's inane threads like yours that clog up certain sections of these forums. Tell me, why did you not search Google? Seriously. Why? You would have found the answer in literally 6 or 7 seconds. I would be embarrassed to ask such a question like that without at least trying Google first.

Lol why are you so angry ???????? Call the police ! !!!!! I didn't search google 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants