O2

Found 9th Apr
  • They have a free film screening of Mary & The Witches's Flower.I'm trying to post it but i'm having trouble.Can someone post it for me please?
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Hi @AW0079 What is the problem you're experiencing trying to post this and we'll get it worked out
I want to post it in the freebie section but i don't know how to.
AW00791 m ago

I want to post it in the freebie section but i don't know how to.

Submit as normal, complete all the information for Deals and then it'll need assigning to Freebies. If you submit now i'll keep an eye out and make sure it is done right and then let you know.
And while you're there,i don't get any alerts apart from pm's and word alerts even though i've set other alerts up.I didn't get alerted when you replied to this and that's on android and ios.
magicjay19861 m ago

Submit as normal, complete all the information for Deals and then it'll …Submit as normal, complete all the information for Deals and then it'll need assigning to Freebies. If you submit now i'll keep an eye out and make sure it is done right and then let you know.

Thats the problem,i don't know how.
AW00791 m ago

Thats the problem,i don't know how.

Top right on desktop hit Submit and follow the instructions. On the app, top right you'll see the + for submitting
Or if you're using an Android device deal submitting this should be in the bottom toolbar
I've done it as best i can.
AW00793 m ago

I've done it as best i can.

Perfect - looks great to me
Can i edit it?
AW007910 m ago

And while you're there,i don't get any alerts apart from pm's and word …And while you're there,i don't get any alerts apart from pm's and word alerts even though i've set other alerts up.I didn't get alerted when you replied to this and that's on android and ios.

Make sure your notification settings are as you want them.

Click avatar in the app > HotUKDeals Notifications

On this page you've got a load of notification options. Just select the ones you want to receive and then make sure your App Notifications are on (previous page).
magicjay19863 m ago

Make sure your notification settings are as you want them. Click avatar …Make sure your notification settings are as you want them. Click avatar in the app > HotUKDeals NotificationsOn this page you've got a load of notification options. Just select the ones you want to receive and then make sure your App Notifications are on (previous page).

I've done that and it still don't work.
magicjay19865 m ago

Make sure your notification settings are as you want them. Click avatar …Make sure your notification settings are as you want them. Click avatar in the app > HotUKDeals NotificationsOn this page you've got a load of notification options. Just select the ones you want to receive and then make sure your App Notifications are on (previous page).

33606573-x91l3.jpg33606573-Kflng.jpg33606573-MFqnG.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants