Groups

o2 and mobile contract help needed??

My o2 contract ends in october.......ive just got an iphone which im using with that contract.

is it possible to ask to upgrade, get a new phone and a data package on my contract? even tho im 2 months shy of it ending?

3 Comments

Hi there im not to sure about o2 but i have upgraded early with my network before it is only if you are cancelling altogether that they make you stick to the term of contract.i beleive it was either 6 weeks early or 2 months cant quite remember now it was a while ago.if you ring them they will tell you when the earliest time is you can go for a upgrade.hope this helps:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks

just need the data free...

anyone know how much data is on o2 contract...says £1 per day or something does that mean even if u dont use it? if so that could be expensive

Banned

If you are gonna use it much, you'd be better off buying a web bolt on.

Then when your contract expires go for a £20 simplicty with 600 mins, ?texts and free web bolt on. (I assume you still get one free bolt on with this tariff. I know I have with mine!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764160
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24101
      3. Cat Chat73707
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2297

See more discussions