Groups
    EXPIRED

o2 bb alternative router

im thinking of getting a better modem router for my o2 bb as im not that impressed with the one they supplied can anyone recommend a suitable alternative preferebly n spec many thanks

5 Comments

There are many good deals on ]HUKD. Depends what you are looking for?

Original Poster

im looking really for one that someone has working on 02 that they can recommend to be a good router ie one thats reliable with a good wireless signal

Netgear DG34gt

Works perfectly on 8mb o2 broadband.

Wireless connection to: PS3, Desire, iPhone, Laptop.
    Wired: Desktop
    All connect perfectly.

When setting up you need to use the mac address from your o2 broadband router on the Netgear and it connects fine. Otherwise you'll have to wait for o2 to 'refresh' the connection, which is a few hours then it will connect.

Original Poster

thanks super leeds

bottletopburly;8575416

im looking really for one that someone has working on 02 that they can … im looking really for one that someone has working on 02 that they can recommend to be a good router ie one thats reliable with a good wireless signal

Depends on how much you want to pay :whistling:

Have a look at this one, I'm in much the same boat as you and have been looking round for a good router with a gigabyte lan found these they seem to have a issue when first released but firmware updates look to have solved that.

]Link1

]Link2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1221
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422814431
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)58473
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710943

See more discussions