O2 BB tarrif sim only in iphone?

7 replies
Found 21st Dec 2010
has anyone used a bb tarrif in an iphone on o2? i called them up to see if they can swap it but they want to charge me extra. doest the bb tarrif have 500mb internet aswell as the BIS extra? so why cant the iphone just use the data?

7 Comments

bit too technical for me but tesco offer better deals on their/ o2 network and you can get a non iphone sim and just request it as a micro sim. mine's 15 a month for 700 odd mins, unlimted text and internet.

Original Poster

im currently in a 12 month sim only with o2 so cant leave. im just confused as to why they cant just switch it from bb to iphone. I think its their way of just trying to make more money but i dont want to risk getting charged for all my usage. want to see if anyone has tried this and if i need to change any settings.

ALICOM007

im currently in a 12 month sim only with o2 so cant leave. im just … im currently in a 12 month sim only with o2 so cant leave. im just confused as to why they cant just switch it from bb to iphone. I think its their way of just trying to make more money but i dont want to risk getting charged for all my usage. want to see if anyone has tried this and if i need to change any settings.

they can hun, im on simplicity £20 a month sim only and i phoned them and just asked if i could add the data package for my iphone ( which still doesnt work) they sent me a new card , rang to activate it and bobs your uncle. my tariff is the same just lost a a hundred minutes, i forget what mbs i get now

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets

they can hun, im on simplicity £20 a month sim only and i phoned them and … they can hun, im on simplicity £20 a month sim only and i phoned them and just asked if i could add the data package for my iphone ( which still doesnt work) they sent me a new card , rang to activate it and bobs your uncle. my tariff is the same just lost a a hundred minutes, i forget what mbs i get now

i dont require a microsim from them. i just simply want to use my 500mb allowance in the iphone without being charged 40p or so a MB

the sim card they sent was the same size as my other sim card not a micro sim hun, give them a ring again speak to someone else and see what they offer you. tell them you want to stay with them at the end of your contract see how you get on.

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets

the sim card they sent was the same size as my other sim card not a micro … the sim card they sent was the same size as my other sim card not a micro sim hun, give them a ring again speak to someone else and see what they offer you. tell them you want to stay with them at the end of your contract see how you get on.

just got of the phone to them. the problem is im on a £10 a month sim only with the free bb bolt on. got this deal on hukd about 6 months ago. they want me to pay an extra fiver a month even though a bb sim only contract costs the same. you might have a more expensive contract which is why they allowed you to change it so easily.
Thanks for your help

ALICOM007

just got of the phone to them. the problem is im on a £10 a month sim … just got of the phone to them. the problem is im on a £10 a month sim only with the free bb bolt on. got this deal on hukd about 6 months ago. they want me to pay an extra fiver a month even though a bb sim only contract costs the same. you might have a more expensive contract which is why they allowed you to change it so easily.Thanks for your help

ohhh i see now, sorry hun,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions