Groups

O2 boradband, when not in your area....

Im looking to join a good broadband provider and O2 sounds the best at the mo. Only you cant get it in my area, but u can get O2 Home Broadband Access for 17 quid. Anyone got experience of this? any good? load of shite?

thankyou

O2 Home Broadband Access is the broadband package available if you live an in area which has not been unbundled by O2.

When we unbundle a telephone exchange, we place our own broadband equipment in it. This allows us to connect you directly to the O2 Home Broadband network.

However, if your telephone exchange has not yet been unbundled, we have to use the BT network to deliver O2 Home Broadband to you. In these cases, the Access package is the only one available.

O2 Home Broadband Access has a download speed of up to 8 meg.

10 Comments

Banned

why is this in feedback?lol

Original Poster

coz id like feedback! lol

Banned

haha i think its for site feedback only... you need to post it in misc. ive reported it hopefully a mod will see.

Original Poster

cheers as i wouldnt no how to move it

cornish;4855753

coz id like feedback! lol

Makes me lauigh when people think thats what the feedback section is for:w00t:

Moved to correct forum

well 1 month ago when I joined o2, access customers were angry since speeds were completely crushed by oversubscription. Now its looking better imho (forum complaints are near obselete), though o2 is really good when you are on their bundled line aka LLU.
    In my opinion, unless its the best value for your area, you should shop around first, because £17 for 8mb speeds is rubbish compared to their £7.50 in LLU

Artonox;4855998

well 1 month ago when I joined o2, access customers were angry since … well 1 month ago when I joined o2, access customers were angry since speeds were completely crushed by oversubscription. Now its looking better imho (forum complaints are near obselete), though o2 is really good when you are on their bundled line aka LLU.In my opinion, unless its the best value for your area, you should shop around first, because £17 for 8mb speeds is rubbish compared to their £7.50 in LLU

If your comparing Access packages, O2 is still cheapest, I paid £25 for BT access!

Tip; think carefully before signing up to any long contracts for broadband, some start off OK, go slowly downhill and then you are stuffed.

There are plenty of good small providers that only have 30 day contracts, do some research.

ThinkBroadband is a good place to look.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764700
      2. Sky Fibre Max55
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4852329
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?35232

See more discussions