Found 17th Mar 2009
Not being a techi and being a mum on her own i have just gone for the o2 broadband deal can anyone suggest a dongle that i can use on my daughters laptop that will enable me to use the internet using the wire less option not sure if any or all are compatible with o2.. Thanks in advance to anyone who responds

1. Misc
  2. O2
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. O2
7 Comments

whats o2 broadbamd?

all the ones I've used have been compatible so I'd say any adapter out there is fine

Tanchi;4664441

whats o2 broadbamd?

http://logo.cafepress.com/0/471854.808120.jpg

i have never had a problem with any broadband dongle, cheap or dear they have all worked.

Think you need to be a bit clearer, is it a direct access(3G) dongle you are after? or simply a wifi dongle to connect to your home router?

Original Poster

apologies for my miss spelling i was rushing!!! but thanks for your help those who have helped that is!!! I will now start deciphering the search engine to see what is the best dongle on price.

Original Poster

i think its a wifi dongle i require thanks im new to all this and as mentioned inmy earlier post i am no techi by any means as you have probably already worked out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769526
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions