Groups

o2 broadband?

does anybody using o2 home broadband? it says on their website £7.50 a month if you're on O2 and £12.50 a month if you're not. what does it mean if I'm on 02, does it mean if my mobile network is on o2?

can I use pay as you go and what is the requirement? thanks
    needed a static IP have to pay extra £5 if with o2

6 Comments

Original Poster

o dear, i have BT landline fortunately, only wonder what does it mean if I'm on O2 as mentioned on their web

SuperEd

Elves;8892475

o dear, i have BT landline fortunately, only wonder what does it mean if … o dear, i have BT landline fortunately, only wonder what does it mean if I'm on O2 as mentioned on their web

if your with o2 (mobile network) and top up £10 every 3 months u can get broadband for £7.50 a month

Original Poster

goonertillidie;8892497

if your with o2 (mobile network) and top up £10 every 3 months u can get … if your with o2 (mobile network) and top up £10 every 3 months u can get broadband for £7.50 a month

that's what i thought, just needed a clarification. thanks :thumbsup:

vinylandtrinkets;8892428

hun ive spent 3 dyas on the phone with them and they wont offer you … hun ive spent 3 dyas on the phone with them and they wont offer you broadband unless you have a BT account, so if your with sky for your line rental and calls or any other company they wont do it.

Unless you opt for O2 landline:thumbsup:

It's worth pointing out that although you can get the static IP for £5 a month, the regular IP you get is "very sticky".

I've been with O2 LLU for well over a year now and the only time I've had a different IP is when I used a different router.
    Re-connect the original router and I'm back with the original IP.
    The router has been connected for more or less 24/7 from when I got it. Maybe there's a risk the IP would be released from you if the router is off for a long time.

Original Poster

inside101;8892622

It's worth pointing out that although you can get the static IP for £5 a … It's worth pointing out that although you can get the static IP for £5 a month, the regular IP you get is "very sticky".I've been with O2 LLU for well over a year now and the only time I've had a different IP is when I used a different router.Re-connect the original router and I'm back with the original IP.The router has been connected for more or less 24/7 from when I got it. Maybe there's a risk the IP would be released from you if the router is off for a long time.

thanks for the info :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions