Groups

O2 Broadband any good?

Just about to get O2 Broadband in my new house, need to know if its any good?

Any views good and bad on it? anyone on O2 Broadband?

12 Comments

i have it, my brother has it and my parents have it (3 different house obviously) and its fantastic.
    super quick, no traffic shaping and a great helpline incase things go wrong!

don't forget quidco though (£60)...... and worth getting an o2 sim card if you don't already as as the savings really add up!

We have it too, and recently put the in-laws on it. Very happy with it, and good value. Also gets good customer reviews online.

Original Poster

czar.nik;5911248

i have it, my brother has it and my parents have it (3 different house … i have it, my brother has it and my parents have it (3 different house obviously) and its fantastic.super quick, no traffic shaping and a great helpline incase things go wrong!don't forget quidco though (£60)...... and worth getting an o2 sim card if you don't already as as the savings really add up!

Jazz;5911306

We have it too, and recently put the in-laws on it. Very happy with it, … We have it too, and recently put the in-laws on it. Very happy with it, and good value. Also gets good customer reviews online.

Thanks for the help there, made my mind up, i going to go for it.

Thanks

Original Poster

czar.nik;5911248

i have it, my brother has it and my parents have it (3 different house … i have it, my brother has it and my parents have it (3 different house obviously) and its fantastic.super quick, no traffic shaping and a great helpline incase things go wrong!don't forget quidco though (£60)...... and worth getting an o2 sim card if you don't already as as the savings really add up!

Jazz;5911306

We have it too, and recently put the in-laws on it. Very happy with it, … We have it too, and recently put the in-laws on it. Very happy with it, and good value. Also gets good customer reviews online.

Rep left for both of you for your help

Yes it's good, is it still 1/2 price for mobile customers? Remember to get yourself an o2 sim first if it is.

thought about it.but needed a bt line which is £12 a month on top. so virgin worked out better.

im happy with them free phone 24hr helpline too most others only till 9 or 10 at night and premium rate numbers for technical advice

brilliant service & exceptional customer service

But only if your exchange is LLU,

O2 Access ( via the BT network ) is rubbish.

Inactive;5912696

But only if your exchange is LLU, O2 Access ( via the BT network ) is … But only if your exchange is LLU, O2 Access ( via the BT network ) is rubbish.

i thought most were LLU by now?

dt_matthews;5912884

i thought most were LLU by now?

You must be joking, try living in a village.....:-D

jtx;5912055

Yes it's good, is it still 1/2 price for mobile customers? Remember to … Yes it's good, is it still 1/2 price for mobile customers? Remember to get yourself an o2 sim first if it is.

its £5 less per month for pay&go customers but u have to top up £10 per 3 months... but still a £5 saving per 3 month, 20 per year.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25101
      2. Sky Store £2 Voucher22
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767262
      4. word association Game73944483

See more discussions