O2 Broadband any retention deals?

2 replies
Found 8th Apr 2009
Has anyone reached the end of their 12 months and got a good retention deal?

Dont want to change BB provider but wondered if we could get any good deals by staying with them, we have o2 mobiles but only PAYG, would it be worth moving to say a simplicity tarriff to further our stance?

2 Comments

Don't know about retentions deals specifically for BB but when my phone upgrade was due they offered a years free BB as a sweetener.

They are currently offering I think about £7.34 a month for o2 customers, PAYG or pay monthly, you can probably better that by speaking to BB retentions.

Original Poster

littletiger;4868855

Don't know about retentions deals specifically for BB but when my phone … Don't know about retentions deals specifically for BB but when my phone upgrade was due they offered a years free BB as a sweetener. They are currently offering I think about £7.34 a month for o2 customers, PAYG or pay monthly, you can probably better that by speaking to BB retentions.

Yeah the £7.34 is what we pay now and a good price for a good service, but hey every little helps,
Thanks LittleTiger
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?68
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322
    3. Money Saving Tips...2240
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226667

See more discussions