Groups

O2 BROADBAND - ANYONE HAVE THIS???

I am a customomer of O2 and they are advertising cheap Broadband deals for O2 customers. I first enquired about this in April and was told it will be May, BUT you can buy it meantime for £17.50 odd. May came and was then told it will be available June.... JUNE then came and was told July and they still say it isnt available in my area (Norfolk).

Ive been in to the local O2 store twice since then giving to different postcodes for different areas and was told the same thing. Seems like to me this doesnt actually exist but they try to entice to buy the minimum £17.50 deal until the cheaper one for customers is available!

Does anyone actually have the cheap £7.50 - £12.50 broadbands packages???

8 Comments

SuperEd

my dad does who lives in watford pays £10 a month

Yep, me and hartlzer to name a couple. (£7.50)

Depends if they have their equipment at your local exchange. They'll get round to yours one day but I doubt they know when they're going to do it.

Had the £7.50 service for nearly a year now, best value broadband I've had by a distance!

jah128;2535741

Had the £7.50 service for nearly a year now, best value broadband I've … Had the £7.50 service for nearly a year now, best value broadband I've had by a distance!

Agreed, in fact I'm typing on mine right now!

Original Poster

Ok thats all i needed to know folks, Thanks!!

Just seemed strange how they say 4 months ago it will be available and we still havent got it here. What with all the urging to sign up for the expensive one til it is available.

Guess ill just have to wait abit longer then :roll:

THANKS!!

I have the £7.50 one also. :thumbsup:

me too its been perfect!!! no caps either

Im on the £15 20 meg service and its great,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044582
      2. Bearded chat816
      3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407242
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767498

See more discussions