O2 card payment issue

Posted 25th Jan
I was buying a p30 like new and when it came to entering card details it kept rejecting my card. on the third try I gave up. but I've checked my bank account and the money is pending to leave?? I've had no order confirmation so im pretty sure the order isnt going through. Has this happened to anyone before?
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
You will have to ring your bank (number will be on the back of your card) as your card will be locked as they will think it’s not you doing the payment. Just confirm with them that it is you and you will be able to complete the payment
Arto25/01/2020 00:28

You will have to ring your bank (number will be on the back of your card) …You will have to ring your bank (number will be on the back of your card) as your card will be locked as they will think it’s not you doing the payment. Just confirm with them that it is you and you will be able to complete the payment

my bank authourised it as they sent me a text with a code to check if it was me. After this it said the card is not valid on o2's side.
notty78625/01/2020 00:33

my bank authourised it as they sent me a text with a code to check if it …my bank authourised it as they sent me a text with a code to check if it was me. After this it said the card is not valid on o2's side.

Maybe try contacting them?
Common issue with o2 basically you may have brought a few with them already so they have blocked you.
You ll get your money back if you haven’t received confirmation check your spam.
Way around is create new o2 account with a different email address
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants