Groups

o2 Cashback thread

There was a thread on here a few months ago where you got £100 cashback on a £20 o2 contract. I've searcehd and searched the site but cant find it now. The reason I'm asking is my status changed to received in Quidco today, however they have only paid me £50 not £100 and I want to see if anyone else has encountered the same thing. Can anyone provide a link, please.

8 Comments

Original Poster

sassie

is it this … is it this onehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/o2-simplicity-upto-900-mins-unlimit/685503

Rep added thanks a million. I searched and searched but not joy, can you tell me what parameters you used, just for future reference. Thanks again,

Banned

al_athari

Rep added thanks a million. I searched and searched but not joy, can … Rep added thanks a million. I searched and searched but not joy, can you tell me what parameters you used, just for future reference. Thanks again,

your welcome, i just put O2 in fliter by merchant and was on 2nd page

Original Poster

mmm, didnt work for me. No worries and thanks one last time.

Banned

then you must have exclude expired on, at top right hand when you not in thread make sure you have show tools on, then click include expired

Original Poster

More rep. Sorted, thanks.

Original Poster

Selecting the thumbs up next to the post. If thats not rep , well it's the thought that counts

I got my £100 a couple of months ago?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844174
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?33198
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764390
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?79

See more discussions