O2 Classic PAYG from 18th January. 3p minute/2p text/1p megabyte

Found 11th Jan
I just called 2202 from an O2 Classic PAYG sim to hear that from the 18th of January, they are reducing the charges of this tariff to match Three's 321 tariff.

That is;

3p per minute
2p per text
1p per megabyte

Good news for low users with 2G devices, or those who would use Three's 321 tariff but need O2 coverage.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

mod

Thanks for sharing @dave80 i've moved this over to misc as info

niceroundpound46 m ago

Thanks for sharing @dave80 i've moved this over to misc as info

Should it not be in deals as technically it is a deal?

My pensioner mother will be happy, she is still going through the £15 credit she had put on her phone 18 months ago, she called me a few weeks ago which she never does as she had finally gone below a tenner, it’s her main phone as well but does the three rings when she needs us to call her :

Original Poster

eslick37 m ago

Should it not be in deals as technically it is a deal?My pensioner mother …Should it not be in deals as technically it is a deal?My pensioner mother will be happy, she is still going through the £15 credit she had put on her phone 18 months ago, she called me a few weeks ago which she never does as she had finally gone below a tenner, it’s her main phone as well but does the three rings when she needs us to call her :

I initially posted it in deals but it seems that HUKD feel otherwise. The issue I see with it being posted in Misc is it will not get as much attention and this after all a site about saving people money isn't it?

dave801 h, 2 m ago

I initially posted it in deals but it seems that HUKD feel otherwise. The …I initially posted it in deals but it seems that HUKD feel otherwise. The issue I see with it being posted in Misc is it will not get as much attention and this after all a site about saving people money isn't it?

And of course you never get a reply for mods @niceroundpound

Really cant get my head around the difference between a deal or information??

This topic was moved (a deal in my eyes)

Where as this DEAL? (in my eyes is information).

HotCHINAdeals continual improvement plan is working a treat

If its true this is fantastic news. O2 are really good

Great DEAL Wish I could vote it hot. Bet when Three went 3-2-1 it was a 'deal'. Maybe it's only a deal if HUKD are making affiliate referral fees off it.

Add a link to o2 Send Me A Classic Sim page and maybe they will class it a deal!

derekduggan6 h, 13 m ago

Really cant get my head around the difference between a deal or …Really cant get my head around the difference between a deal or information??This topic was moved (a deal in my eyes)Where as this DEAL? (in my eyes is information).HotCHINAdeals continual improvement plan is working a treat

If have thought it's pretty obvious. That deal had a link to a stating it's price.

This one has no verifiable source of information. Unless a mod cares to call O2.

woodface724 m ago

Great DEAL Wish I could vote it hot. Bet when Three went 3-2-1 it was a …Great DEAL Wish I could vote it hot. Bet when Three went 3-2-1 it was a 'deal'. Maybe it's only a deal if HUKD are making affiliate referral fees off it. Add a link to o2 Send Me A Classic Sim page and maybe they will class it a deal!

If it confirms the tariff pricing, then it would be.

What's complicated about this? It's always been the case.

Original Poster

MSK.1 h, 14 m ago

If have thought it's pretty obvious. That deal had a link to a stating …If have thought it's pretty obvious. That deal had a link to a stating it's price.This one has no verifiable source of information. Unless a mod cares to call O2.

Both of my O2 classic phones received a text about the new rates on the tariff today. That is confirmation enough for most people I would think!

MSK.1 h, 55 m ago

If have thought it's pretty obvious. That deal had a link to a stating …If have thought it's pretty obvious. That deal had a link to a stating it's price.This one has no verifiable source of information. Unless a mod cares to call O2.

as they would with the amazon, plusnet and argos "deals" they have on here recently

problem is there is no consistency and info threads get left to gain heat

hotukdeals.com/dea…026

dave8041 m ago

Both of my O2 classic phones received a text about the new rates on the …Both of my O2 classic phones received a text about the new rates on the tariff today. That is confirmation enough for most people I would think!

Why not post a screenshot or something then, get it moved back?

eslick1 m ago

as they would with the amazon, plusnet and argos "deals" they have on here …as they would with the amazon, plusnet and argos "deals" they have on here recently problem is there is no consistency and info threads get left to gain heat https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/heads-up-40gb-sim-only-deal-deal-5000-mins-unlimited-text-and-all-the-other-extras-goes-live-tuesday-16th-january-2876026#comment-33049683

I don't see what you are getting at. That has an advert inserted a proof, this doesn't.

Is there a limit on how long your credit will last with O2?

MSK.2 h, 12 m ago

I don't see what you are getting at. That has an advert inserted a proof, …I don't see what you are getting at. That has an advert inserted a proof, this doesn't.

That’s a picture off the tinternet from a previous deal, got moved to misc as well must be the sites NY resolut
Edited by: "eslick" 12th Jan

foxes looking after lambs....

Original Poster

derekduggan12th Jan

foxes looking after lambs....

Getting a bit mixed up there I think.

Foxes looking after the hen house, or wolf in sheeps clothing?

dave807 h, 12 m ago

Getting a bit mixed up there I think. Foxes looking after the hen house, …Getting a bit mixed up there I think. Foxes looking after the hen house, or wolf in sheeps clothing?

The foxes snagged an irresistable mint sauce deal on HUKD, so fancied a change from chicken? ;-)

Original Poster

33067193-PCwTH.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants