Groups

O2 Contract???

Hi all,And happy new year!!

just after a bit if info really, i have a friend whos on a £35 per month contract with o2, she isnt allowed to drop her tariff for some reason so i was wondering if anyone knew any recent loopholes to get out of the contract early?

Any advice please, i know its a long shot!

4 Comments

How long left on the contract?

When i was on o2 i had to stay on the tarrif for 3 months or so before they let me drop down to something lower. Not sure of any loopholes though!

You can only drop at either the half way point or 2/3 of the way through (can't remember which). But it's always been like that, the networks would never get back the price of the handset if you could just sign up for an expensive plan to get a good handset and then drop to a cheap plan right away. . .

Banned

sell the handset that she got for free

then use that money to pay off the contract

or are you asking for a decent free handset and then wanting a low monthly tariff?

if so it dont work like that otherwise there is gonna be a few more companies going bust
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions