Groups

O2 contract about to end..!

Finally - 18 month is almost up.

I currently pay £30 for the £45 iPhone contract.
    I get something like 1200mins & 500 texts which I hardly use!
    I supposedly will lose the discount if I upgrade. HMPH!! I might as well leave them.

Am thinking of moving it pay as you go, any recommendations for use with the iPhone 3GS?

5 Comments

Original Poster

btw... currently on O2

Your better off getting it unlocked whilst still in your contract and then doing one of the iPhone sim only deals

Original Poster

dont really want to wait till ~april!
    will ring them up and see what they can offer! last time i called i wanted the iphone4.

this time i'm calling to leave!

I had the same problem with O2. I moved away from them after being with them for 7 years. The attitude of the retention team I spoke to was 'Either take it or leave it'. When I told them that T-mobile was offering me a much better deal the retention guy actually said 'I dont care what other networks are offering if you want the HTC desire your contact will be for £40 - 24 months'.

How very happy with T-mobile since July with 800 mins, 500 text, unlimted landline, 3gb internet (can also tether with it) all for £30 and the desire. Since the merge with Orange, i get better reception and internet speed than I ever did with O2

My advice shop around, call the sales department and haggle with them. Networks want your business and I got £50 cashback +£20 accessories and £50 for recommending a friend directly with T-mobile

Phone 3 they do great discounts if you haggle a bit
    Just check the signal In your area first via their site
    I've been with them for a while and customer service has always been polite and helpful and I'm on a very cheap contract to begin with although admitidally it won't be bargain price if you want a new phone like iPhone 4
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?12
      2. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?34
      3. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?22
      4. Decent Mp3 Player?88

See more discussions