Expired

O2 contract cancellation

6 replies
Found 23rd Apr 2007
I remembered reading about O2 changing thier contract condition about using 077xx number to call abroad, thus allowing us to cancel our phone contract with them legally, but for the life of me I can't find that alert anywhere, can someone point me in the right direction please :whistling:

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

Really? I never heard about this? Is it possible to cancel 02 contract?

Original Poster

It was in the main forum last week, apparently they changed the conditions of the contract therefore allowing us to cancel by quoting section 4d-c or something, unfortunately I can no longer find it anywhere, must be my old age.....

Anyway if I have no joy, I will just write in and try to cancel without quoting the relevent sections.

It was only free to cancel if you write to them WITHIN 30 days of them changing their contract.

has it been 30 days since they implimented the change?
anyone actually have the info?

could REALLY do with getting out of my 02 contract, virgin media just offered me a free mobile with my TV ect and I can't coz I have 02

I think you can only do this if you have used this number to rind abroad before within the last x months, then you need to concel within 30 days with evidence of this.......

Does this apply to O2 contracts through cpw as well? I regularly use the access numbers to call abroad. I am right now stuck on an 18m contract with them and would be glad to get out as well!!

Cheers!

arcsbite

has it been 30 days since they implimented the change?anyone actually … has it been 30 days since they implimented the change?anyone actually have the info?could REALLY do with getting out of my 02 contract, virgin media just offered me a free mobile with my TV ect and I can't coz I have 02

They implemented the change last July I think so yeah it has been over 30 days
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35140
    2. Leicester sack their manager!45
    3. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.66
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769208

See more discussions