Groups
    EXPIRED

o2 Contract wanted

I am currently on o2 simplicity with 1200 texts, 600 mins, and unlimited data, paying £20 per month. i dont want to spend more than £25 per month but want a phone. I want an 18 month contract with atleast 1000 texts, and unlimited data, however, i do not phone too much so 300 mins would be enough.

please help

4 Comments

I got a Nokia E71 with 600 mins, unlimited text and unlimited internet for £25 a month for 18 months with Orange, I just called up their sales team and said O2 are offering me the same, can you match or beat it, and they did after a few phone calls.

Definetly worth it, specially with Orange being a better network than O2.

Original Poster

Thanks ill give this a go.. i have to stay on o2 as my parents only have minutes and texts to o2 numbers.

personally I would go into the O2 shop.....get an advisor and tell them everything you have mentioned in the post above...perhaps say a limit of £20 as they will always try to slightly up the price.
    Its suprising how much they will throw in to get a signature on an 18 month contract

jimmyt11;5862476

Thanks ill give this a go.. i have to stay on o2 as my parents only have … Thanks ill give this a go.. i have to stay on o2 as my parents only have minutes and texts to o2 numbers.

Oh right, use the same trick on O2 then.

I have that problem, my dads on O2, but wanted Orange since O2's 3G coverage is terrible. I just get my dad to miss call me and I call him back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband1112
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!22
      3. How to cancel Sky subscription68
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming34

See more discussions