O2 CPW Contract PAC Code?

Anyone know if i can get a pac code through email for an o2 carphone warehouse contract, or do i have to go through that awful process of phoning, writing, blah, blah, blah?

6 Comments

try this number 0870 111 7200

Original Poster

any idea if it can be done by email? Just don't want to hear all the deals and stuff that they usually offer. I want the pac code without all the fuss.

i no with orange that u can get it generated from the website not sure with o2. try registerting ur contract fone on there website

Original Poster

demolisher;4113759

i no with orange that u can get it generated from the website not sure … i no with orange that u can get it generated from the website not sure with o2. try registerting ur contract fone on there website

Will try now, cheers :thumbsup:

Original Poster

can't see anything anywhere.....

This might help, if they ask you any stupid questions though and try to make you stay just say your moving provider because you've changed job and want your contract phone on the same network as your work phone.

]http//en…ode

Thats it then a speedy progression to PAC code heaven
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1527
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764044
    3. PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. No annoying ads, no download…22
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183317

See more discussions