Groups
    EXPIRED

O2 cracking down on screen shots?

I have the android version of the app and my wife has the iPhone version

in game they were really funny about seeing the count down on her iphone and they almost refused me as I didn't have a count down only the moving logo

in WH Smiths it was the opposite the would not accept the count down on her phone and only wanted the logo on mine and we had to argue with cashier to get hers

every freebie iv had for the last week or so have not cared about the code they only want to see moving logo

the only place that wanted the code was the fragrance shop

I guess they are cutting down on screen shots

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

8 Comments

WTF are you talking about?

I think they are talking about O2 Priority Moments. Yes, screenshots should never work as they can be copied and shared. A direct view of the application, with the countdown, is therefore required when redeeming an offer.

Why should they accept a screen shot? You're technically trying to defraud them.

Original Poster

I'm not saying I was trying to use a screen shot I was just pointing out that they seam to be getting hot on it as they never seamed tobortherd about seeing the logo before

and the app I have on my android is different to the iPhone app no count down timer on mine just a moving logo where the iPhone app has a count down timer

this seams to be causeing confusion at the cheackout

I was also pointing this out because I know some people do send screen shot to a friend etc.

I whis I hadn't brother posting now I know I won't bother post anymore ill just keep any deals etc. I find to myself from now on

just get a free paygo sim and register it.. problem solved...

Glenn160

I'm not saying I was trying to use a screen shot I was just pointing out … I'm not saying I was trying to use a screen shot I was just pointing out that they seam to be getting hot on it as they never seamed tobortherd about seeing the logo beforeand the app I have on my android is different to the iPhone app no count down timer on mine just a moving logo where the iPhone app has a count down timer this seams to be causeing confusion at the cheackoutI was also pointing this out because I know some people do send screen shot to a friend etc.I whis I hadn't brother posting now I know I won't bother post anymore ill just keep any deals etc. I find to myself from now on

What deals? One a year, I won't hold my breath for the next one.

Glenn160

I'm not saying I was trying to use a screen shot I was just pointing out … I'm not saying I was trying to use a screen shot I was just pointing out that they seam to be getting hot on it as they never seamed tobortherd about seeing the logo beforeand the app I have on my android is different to the iPhone app no count down timer on mine just a moving logo where the iPhone app has a count down timer this seams to be causeing confusion at the cheackoutI was also pointing this out because I know some people do send screen shot to a friend etc.I whis I hadn't brother posting now I know I won't bother post anymore ill just keep any deals etc. I find to myself from now on

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_eE-tEpeZdE/Tc2d-awlgzI/AAAAAAAAAUo/490da0ay5fk/s1600/pram.jpg

Glenn160

eh?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards23
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886411
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553817
      4. Feels weird!915

See more discussions