Groups
    EXPIRED

O2 deal for 18mth around 35pm whats best phone, deal about, advice,

my contract up mid december, want to know whats best to get for around 35 pm for 18mths. have had n95 8gb but wondering about other phones, like the new sony ericcson, or the blackberry etc.

havent had browsing, so would like some. not the greatest nokia fan really. the software isnt for the thick girly i am.

had been with e2save but find them poor after you buy. but best deal will win out.

advice appreciated peops.

4 Comments

You could get an iphone for that! If you go via [url]www.mobiles.co.uk[/url] (another "branch" of CPW), you should even get quidco. Everyone else seems to have one. ;-)

Original Poster

tony_s1;6967401

You could get an iphone for that! If you go via … You could get an iphone for that! If you go via [url]www.mobiles.co.uk[/url] (another "branch" of CPW), you should even get quidco. Everyone else seems to have one. ;-)

thx, wonder if they as good as make out, dont know anybody with one.

128plant;6968072

thx, wonder if they as good as make out, dont know anybody with one.

My wife and children have got them (I'm the only one that hasn't!). They all love them. I think that it's a mixture of the mobile internet and apps that make iphones so attractive. It's so bad that I'm seriously thinking of getting one myself. :oops:

Original Poster

i think i may be a bit accident prone for that, my n95 has a metal cover which is the only reason why it has survived, everything else is wrecked.

was wondering about the lg chocolate or the sony aino but i dont know much about either. the n97 isnt an option as not on 02 but dont think nokia software very muppet friendly, and i am such a muppet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions